• Black Market Riot

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Eastern DJ4

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

skiplie

Chimp
Sep 27, 2006
I am getting a new frame for my birthday, but I didn't know whether to get an Eastern DJ4 or a Black Market Riot. At first I was planning on getting an NS Suburban, but no one has them in stock yet.

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
I am getting a new frame for my birthday, but I didn't know whether to get an Eastern DJ4 or a Black Market Riot. At first I was planning on getting an NS Suburban, but no one has them in stock yet.
the suburban would of been so sick!! the deciding factor for me would be whichever had shorter stays...i like the longer TT option of the eastern personally, but don't know how long the stays are!

njdeadhead

Monkey
May 16, 2007
Here is the info from they webpage about the Black Market Riot. Here is a link to a review on the frame to. http://www.njdirt.com/07/reviews/blkmrkt_riot.php
Horizontal dropouts only
21.5" or 22" toptube lengths
Integrated headset, Euro BB, disc brakes
69 degree head angle, 70 degree seat angle
11" standover, 12.25" BB height, 15.625" chainstays

I hope that is of some help to you.
-Brian

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Mod edit: Seriously, is there something really complicated or difficult about this concept? I mean, really? Hay guyz! I got a great idea! Let's quote the unwanted links! :rolleyes:

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Riot it's got proven geo, same as mob. Just go get it short chain stays=fun. Iv'e got a mob and the frame is real easy to get comfortable on.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
they both ride really well, and although the dj4 is a bit longer in the rear the geo is spot on and it feels super short. the riots have insane pop and spinnability but are shorter. i love em both but the easterns cheaper