Quantcast

DJing 5/9 or 5/10

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
meh, my shoulder is still not feeling so hot, but certainly much better than thursday. i think i am going to wait a bit until i am 100% to ride though.

in the mean time, Team Broke has reached a new level of scrappy cheapness:

in need of a repair stand, and without nearly enough cash to buy one, I picked up a this cool steel folding steel sawhorse from home depot for 14 bucks, which provides reasonable stability and good storage for 2 bikes. It doesn't do the whole clamp thing, but for 1/10 the price of the real deal, it's worked pretty well thus far.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
Superdeft said:
meh, my shoulder is still not feeling so hot, but certainly much better than thursday. i think i am going to wait a bit until i am 100% to ride though.

in the mean time, Team Broke has reached a new level of scrappy cheapness:

in need of a repair stand, and without nearly enough cash to buy one, I picked up a this cool steel folding steel sawhorse from home depot for 14 bucks, which provides reasonable stability and good storage for 2 bikes. It doesn't do the whole clamp thing, but for 1/10 the price of the real deal, it's worked pretty well thus far.
hope you feel better man. will be there DJing tomorrow around 5.

got a picture of your ghetto repair stand?

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
It's June now .... and I was a lot better for the weekend and am pretty much fine now. Only thing I have left is my shoulder is scabbed over but that's no problem. I'll try and make it out tomorrow.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
downy said:
It's June now .... and I was a lot better for the weekend and am pretty much fine now. Only thing I have left is my shoulder is scabbed over but that's no problem. I'll try and make it out tomorrow.
ooops. my bad. DOH!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
the new redundant DJing post has been deleted. i changed the title of this one to reflect the REAL date... but the change didn't take effect.

oh well. screw it. it's june, not may.