Quantcast

DJs at LH Thomson Factory

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Behind the Thomson (as in stems & posts) factory in Macon, GA. They also have some kickass XC trails back in the woods, too.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Manimal
No pink...no flannel.... Zoom in closer, Jeff is sporting the Purple pants.

The trails look good by the way.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Jeff, do you guys have a roll in or is it a flat approach?

I wouldn't mind bringing Jr. down for a day of DJing and urbanizing.

It'd be cool to get the old crowd together again, Nate, Charlie, the ex-jarhead, and the kid who saw my Ace Ventura act at Wolf, etc. Is Nate riding at all?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
BKQuill said:
A real man's pump?
purple?
helmet?
tool?
butt pudding brown?

Does anybody else find this disturbing?
what's disturbing is your innate ability to focus on the more perverse aspects of this thread...heck, I bet you're thinking of boobies and adult oriented cartoons right now too...aren't you?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
BKQuill said:
A real man's pump?
purple?
helmet?
tool?
butt pudding brown?

Does anybody else find this disturbing?
yes, and i may have to remember all the names of those in question, so i can start a "do not let in the same truck i shuttle in" list.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
CharlieM said:
laughter all aside, Jeff can smoke nearly all of your asses on a bmx track...just not mine:nopity:
Ahh, I don't want a piece of you at the trails (or, just to freak Joey out, I should say I do...). I'm sure you'd ride circles around me nowadays. When do you come back to Augusta?

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
CharlieM said:
laughter all aside, Jeff can smoke nearly all of your asses on a bmx track...just not mine:nopity:
The key word there Chuck is "nearly", Jeff knows who his daddy is on the BMX track. Oh Yeah, I went there JD!!!! (LOL