Quantcast

DJs at Tapeworm?

jaffro

Chimp
Jan 6, 2005
Seattle
I am a very beginning dirt jumper and looking for a good intermediate line between the tables at Greenlake and the "small" line at softies. I heard there might be some jumps at Tapeworm in Renton. Anybody know if they are still around, any good etc? Thanks for the help.

Dan

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
yes..they are there, being repaired slowly right now....but they are there. THey are bigger than the small line at softies....so i dont think it would be a good place to start. check it out though..

jaffro

Chimp
Jan 6, 2005
Seattle
thanks bigiht. Do you know where any good jumps for a newb like me are though? Maybe I should just not be a biatch and hit the softies line.

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
Hey can one of you guys PM me how to get to Tapeworm? I just moved up to Renton from AZ and would definitely like to check them out. Thanks!

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Google Phillip Arnold park or look it up in the Renton city parks. Park there then go get lost in the trails for a while.
If your lucky you'll find the side trail that goes to the DJ's.
If your unlucky the worst that will happen is you get to ride some fun twisty single track. Well, maybe you'll get all scratched up by the sticker bushes overgrowing the trails....
AZRacerX said:
Hey can one of you guys PM me how to get to Tapeworm? I just moved up to Renton from AZ and would definitely like to check them out. Thanks!