Quantcast

Do any of you PNW`s go salmon fishing

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I hate fish.

I grew up in Oregon. if it lived, we killed it. I have dug so many clams, caught so many damm fish and hacked the heads of of so many damm chickens, I can no longer bear to eat them.....

we also made our own butter and ground wheat into flour to make our own bread.
the crazy thing is, my parents weren't even hippies......

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
pnj said:
I hate fish.

I grew up in Oregon. if it lived, we killed it. I have dug so many clams, caught so many damm fish and hacked the heads of of so many damm chickens, I can no longer bear to eat them.....

Yeah right Mr Burekenstock/granola roler :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wow sounds like your life was really bad ,I really like to hunt and fish cause I just chill in da great out doors

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
pnj said:
I hate fish.

Where did you grow up?? Clams = coastal??

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
I hate fish because i was force fed it as a kid growing up in a fishing family. I do like to fish though... good thing im no good so i dont waste much. Fishing = being lazy and drinking beer by a river/lake...

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
crystal meth capital of the world before the rest of the world knew what meth was....

Coos Bay. (north bend, actually...glasgow, actually actually..:))

my dad was a boat freak. he was the shop teacher and for a few years there he would buy a big ass boat (35 footer or so) and park it in the backyard at the start of the school year. then over the year, he would fix whatever needed fixing (like putting new bottoms on or whatever) then come summer time we'd ship out for a week or so and catch us some fish.

whatever we didn't get that he wanted, he would trade someone on the docks for it.

then we would go home and set up the tuna canning factory and spend half the day stuffing tuna chunks into glass jars. so we could have tuna for the rest of the year.

yuck.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
pnj said:
crystal meth capital of the world before the rest of the world knew what meth was....

Coos Bay. (north bend, actually...glasgow, actually actually..:))

Lol, im a Norcoaster..... from Seaside.....

Ever listen to the Coos Bay City Rollers? i think they were a band in eugene that was fromed from people from there ?? loose memory,,,,,

Similar story... yearly supplies of salmon made me despise it...

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
oly said:
Ever listen to the Coos Bay City Rollers? i think they were a band in eugene that was fromed from people from there ?? loose memory,,,,,

QUOTE]

not to my knowledge...:)