Quantcast

Do bikes make you immature.....?

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Here's a video two of my buds who ride trials made......I am one of the Lincolnton Boys they are referring to in the credits. I watched the video last night and I was cracking up.....my wife asked me what all the ruckus was about so I had her watch the film and she just shook her head and left the room. So I guess I'm immature to begin with but is it possible that playing around on bikes doesn't help any???

http://www.charlottejaycees.org/wed_night_urban.wmv

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I'd rather be considered imature and be on my bike, then mature guy sitting on a couch with a plate of crackers, cheese & peperoni resting on his big fat gut

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
douglas said:
I'd rather be considered imature and be on my bike, then mature guy sitting on a couch with a plate of crackers, cheese & peperoni resting on his big fat gut
LMAO!
I was just eating that last night :p

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
douglas said:

Word! I think bikes have always been viewed as toys in our society. Dude, it isn't a toy, it's my life. :heart:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Heidi said:
Word! I think bikes have always been viewed as toys in our society. Dude, it isn't a toy, it's my life. :heart:
Yeah, either as a toy or hobby, but other people never view it as a way of life. They don't understand.

I don't care if bikes make me immature, as long as I'm having fun while riding.

J

JRB

That was horrible. I don't feel immature, but I certainly feel more dumb than I did when I got up this morning. :dead:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
yes, it most deffinetly does. but immature people have a sense of humor and are happier people. ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh and to answer the questiion i have had girlfriends tell me that they make me immature. also whenever i want to go ride i suddenly am selfish. My usual response is "baby, it'll make life so much easier on you cause it is a great stress relief for me" but they usually just dump me anyway so f'em

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
biggins said:
oh and to answer the questiion i have had girlfriends tell me that they make me immature. also whenever i want to go ride i suddenly am selfish. My usual response is "baby, it'll make life so much easier on you cause it is a great stress relief for me" but they usually just dump me anyway so f'em
I was pretty much going to say thie same thing as Biggins.