Quantcast

Do chicks dig downhillers?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
You worked at Velo Ho? What time period?
I was there for a few months between college and real life just to party in SB and live the good life. It was approx August to October 2009. She was there for about 2 yrs between 2007 and 2009.

There are a lot of fatties who ride horses. There are also a lot of skinny girls with awesome toned legs. Depends on the type of riding. If they do the jumping stuff where they're up out of the saddle sorta doing squats, then you're golden. If they just sorta plod along and pose and worry more about what their wearing for the event, not so much. I'm pretty sure that's where the term "piggyback ride" comes from.
The girls I have known were not competition types. They would go and have their asses carried around in the woods.

I actually know a few girls who are fairly top level horse riders who are far from loaded. They don't own horses, but they get to ride in competitions and whatnot due to their skill. Being a long legged skinny horse riding girl with a lot of skill for competitions actually makes you pretty valuable (horse jumps higher and better with a lighter rider).
Key words highlighted :D

Horses are like boats. If you own one you are not allowed to complain about $$.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Personally I don't know about you guys but I ****ing enjoy having a hobby mine isnt involved in.
this. it might take some extra negotiating, but it's definitely worth it.

edit: ha! imagine if your lady had been there for your little Whistler incident...

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
girls dig downhillers???
pffft.... they dig surfers, motocrossers and auto racers.... pedal pushers are way down on the desirability list...

Muddy24/7

Chimp
Nov 10, 2012
London
Who gives a floss? If you took up downhilling to pick up girls... you took it up for the wrong reason. The key is to be a jack of all trades. Do a bit of everything, stay in shape and don't be douche bag*. (Alter statement depending on your view on the douche bag debate - some girls seem to like it, others say they don't but do. etc.)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Who gives a floss? If you took up downhilling to pick up girls... you took it up for the wrong reason. The key is to be a jack of all trades. Do a bit of everything, stay in shape and don't be douche bag*. (Alter statement depending on your view on the douche bag debate - some girls seem to like it, others say they don't but do. etc.)
:thumb: