Quantcast

Do drivers use turn signals in your area?

Do drivers use turn signals in your area?

• Yes

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
People are bad around here (Phoenix, AZ).
Very common to have someone slam on their brakes in front of you and turn, no signal. Or my favorite, change lanes on the freeway. I have friends that do that and I always give them crap about it. Just lazy to me.
Word. People seem to obey the law and respect other drivers if a cop is around. :bonk:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Drivers in North Cackalacky just won't use their signals. Drives me freakin nuts.

Every time I've been to Baltimore, people drive completely crazy, passing on the shoulder during rush hour at 70 mph. But they signal, weird.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
People here in SoCal seem to signal intermittently, and usually they only do when it isn't really necessary for other drivers, and don't when it is dangerous not to.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
seems to me here in Socal.....ANyone who rides a Motorcycle is extremly good about using signals if they are on there bike, or in there car. Those that do not ride..... seem to be using signals as an aid to power steering. IE turning the signals on after the begin there turn.

I didnt know that turn signals aided in the turning procedure, I always thought they were to warn others.

Also, seems cops dont care enough here to stop people for turn signals.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I like the morons on 680 weaving through traffic at 80 mph, noticing at the last second that they are passing their exit and cutting arcross 6 lanes and the gore point to exit. All you see is brake lights and no signals
That why me and my buddies were shooting cars with our bb guns.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So Cal, Inland empire here. I would say... sometimes.

I use mine all the time, but it was beat into me by my dad when I learned to drive.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I pretend I am racing while I drive around. So I don't want to give the other drivers I am racing an unfair advantage by using turn signals as they will invariably close the lane on me and I might have to do something dangerous to make up my position. The only exception I make is if I am racing a cop as they appreciate when I follow at least some of the rules of the road. Some guy in a Mercedes got all mad at me for not using my turn signal in Buffalo last week. I was forced to run him off the road and pee on him after he got out of his car. I am pretty sure he learned a valuable lesson afterward. His girlfriend called the cops on me so I took off after that. I would have peed on her too but she ran way to fast. That and I was in Lancaster NY and they usually win every time I race them. They cheat by ramming my rear bumper and trying to make me spin out. Plus they have really fast cars. My Civic just can't seem to outrun the older Crown Vics....