Quantcast

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
For a 50 year old cat lady.
This cat won't be 50 for another year and I still have 9 lives left!

Hang around here long enough and you'll get one. I believe I got mine because I was arguing with Echo.
So I got mine because I was arguing with Charlie Sheen?

LOL... do you see ANYONE who has a custom title that is "good"?
So this is my official welcome to the herd "I've been bad" branding? Okay, I can accept that. I'm now the RM Sheen. Got it. I guess then I'm branded. WINNING it is! Now if I'm "WINNING", then what title do you give Charlie Sheen if he ever takes up mountain biking and joins RM?

OH I KNOW! How bout... "GARFIELD!?" Anha! NOT BAD EY!?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
So this is my official welcome to the herd "I've been bad" branding? Okay, I can accept that. I'm now the RM Sheen. Got it. I guess then I'm branded. WINNING it is! Now if I'm "WINNING", then what title do you give Charlie Sheen if he ever takes up mountain biking and joins RM?

OH I KNOW! How bout... "GARFIELD!?" Anha! NOT BAD EY!?
Even I dont post stuff that stupid

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I don't take mine too seriously and like it better than the first one which was Plum Smuggler - well earned since I did have the habit showing off the goods in inappropriate ways.

Al Bundy isn't bad either since I did sell shoes during a period of financial need.

Meh, you can all kiss my ass - I'm the Mayor of the World.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
So YOUR the guy that was in front...
That would be "you're" since you are not showing possession with this sentence.

And a custom title is definitely like a rite of passage around here. I shed a tear when I got mine (it was due to being fired from the dentist). :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Fear baby, fear.

My mace was better. I should have kept my mouth quiet once I had that one. But oh no, I had to go on some golden banana tirade at 3 am while bored at work.

Bighitr... you got the title cause you're winning like charlie sheen is winning. At least that's my guess. I am not a mod. (I don't even own a scooter!) Anyhoo... Buddy Christ over there <--- says, "Hey cool story bro, have a Guinnes!"

Last edited:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I have never really given tapatio a shot. I have always been stuck on cholula.

Speaking of hot sauce, I just came up with an idea for a hot sauce brand called tigers blood and a picture of charlie sheens face on it.
I like Cholula better than Tapatio.
Go through it like water.

(both of these threads are still going? :rofl: )

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Fear baby, fear.

My mace was better. I should have kept my mouth quiet once I had that one. But oh no, I had to go on some golden banana tirade at 3 am while bored at work.

Bighitr... you got the title cause you're winning like charlie sheen is winning. At least that's my guess. I am not a mod. (I don't even own a scooter!) Anyhoo... Buddy Christ over there <--- says, "Hey cool story bro, have a Guinnes!"
Thats better....

Someone change Hitr's title to

Winning like Charlie SHeen is winning

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
That would be "you're" since you are not showing possession with this sentence.
THANK GOD FOR EDIT! Whew! :D

I had to go on some golden banana tirade at 3 am while bored at work.

Bighitr... you got the title cause you're winning like charlie sheen is winning. Anyhoo... Buddy Christ over there <--- says, "Hey cool story bro, have a Guinnes!"
I'd love to read your 3am banana tirade thread... :D
And I thought Sheen was losing. If that's the case then I can't win for losing? :hmm: But I will be drinking a Guinness this week on St. Patty's day. Last year I dedicated one to Angry Metalsmith!

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/BIGHITR/?action=view&current=AngryMetalmpg.mp4

Now I have to figure out which RM member to toast this years Guinness to... hmm... :D

Last edited: