Quantcast

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Okay, I make a post about Charlie Sheen being a douche bag and I see my title change from "Monkey" to "WINNING!"

Do I dare ask what this means? I did notice most of the regular posters have very sarcastic slights under their names. Should I care? Is this my informal acceptance to the herd kind of thing like a "welcome aboard" among the RM posters? :rofl:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Okay, I make a post about Charlie Sheen being a douche bag and I see my title change from "Monkey" to "WINNING!"

Do I dare ask what this means? I did notice most of the regular posters have very sarcastic slights under their names. Should I care? Is this my informal acceptance to the herd kind of thing like a "welcome aboard" among the RM posters? :rofl:
Nope. It means that your thread was so incredibly stupid and over the top that the mods wanted to make sure that everyone remembers that it was you who once wrote an entire rant about some worthless celebrity, doing nothing but crying and bitching.

You have been branded.

I said good day sir!

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC

I'm wearing red pants today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've had two breakfasts so far and another in 45min. I think I'm going to have to crawl under the desk and die from intake when I get back.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ive been saying it since day one too. smart man
I'm just curious as to how many people are in on it. I mean, how many people has he actually told that this is a big stunt? Or did he just wake up and think, "you know what would really screw with people..." then start acting crazy?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I'm just curious as to how many people are in on it. I mean, how many people has he actually told that this is a big stunt? Or did he just wake up and think, "you know what would really screw with people..." then start acting crazy?
i think the crazy was always in him but after he "snapped" he decided to roll with it and see where it gets him.
the guy has become more famous then he ever was because of this.and this might make him richer then he ever was too b/c of his $100mil lawsuit and all the work he will probably get now. hopefully we'll see another Hot Shots!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm sure he was always crazy, but I was just trying to figure out if there was any collaboration in this effort, or if he just struck out on his own, acting like a loon, and everyone fell in line behind him.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
i think all the celebrities breakdowns are real. but i definitely think that they try to use them all for publicity a good amount of celebrities have done this already i personally am tired of hearing about the "problems" of these people that make more money than i will ever come close to

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Since he's already apparently drug free and still obviously manic, give him some lithium and take away the hookers for a while and he might mellow out some. He's definitely in a "who gives a sh*t" state of mind that probably isn't an act.