Quantcast

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
i pay them to follow me around evey time i enter a room they cheer an hoot . i then pause and smile, then continue with what i was going to say . and when i kiss my wife they go " WOOOOOOOO"

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
sure...take a pic of a boobed up, skimped down waitress. Then forget to delete it later on and have the wife find it. Then post pics of the beat down she gives you.

You know you've not even left the room and are sitting there making hand chowder.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
i pay them to follow me around evey time i enter a room they cheer an hoot . i then pause and smile, then continue with what i was going to say . and when i kiss my wife they go " WOOOOOOOO"
Everyone needs their own sitcom audience to follow them around.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Who said you have to be creepy about it........ Just ask nicely.......

Say it like this

Excuse me Miss, but you you mind if i snapped your picture..... If she asks why.... Say you always get a snap of a a pretty waitress at bars and lounges you attend..... Chicks dig that kind of attention.......

Worst case, she says she is not ok with it...

Turning the flash off and sneaking a pic she doesnt know about is a hell of alot creepier than that.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Who said you have to be creepy about it........ Just ask nicely.......

Say it like this

Excuse me Miss, but you you mind if i snapped your picture..... If she asks why.... Say you always get a snap of a a pretty waitress at bars and lounges you attend..... Chicks dig that kind of attention.......
Didn't you see the picture of him in the helicopter? Doesn't matter what his delivery is like - he's gonna come out being the creepy old man. :rofl:

fro biker

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
in the sticks
that was...disappointing. all of that mouth breathing going on about macho ski biz, and no titaayyyss at the end. what the duck (beaver?). oh wait...i'm on the internet. i can just - *click* - ooooohhh...uh, i just remembered i left my roomba running. gotta go.

(here is the reward for those who stuck around for just the hot babes SFW)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have a thread participation scale. I give all threads I open a rating between 1 -10. This thread gets a 4. Depending on the subject a thread needs to have a rating higher then a 4 for me to participate in it. I consistently make exceptions for Mmikes threads. I am not sure why. I need to adhere to my system better.....

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I only dance to "I feel for you" by Chaka Kahn

I only sing "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something

Just so you all know.

But I don't like Glee. That's just ghey.