Quantcast

>>>Do the Humpty Gmt<<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rode in this morning. Felt good, but my butt hurts. I need to get my ass used to riding again. Otherwise, getting anxious for our trip to the Dominican Republic in May.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Showed up to work to fill in for someone. His office is locked and no one has a key. So now I'm stuck in a smelly cubicle farm. No joke about the smell either, it smells like someone set off one of those fart bombs.

Going to be a long day...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Started off my day by spilling coffee all over myself and a bunch of papers on my desk at work.

Ugh... is it 4:30pm yet?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Had one of those rides last night where I just had nothing in the tank and had to will myself around the place. Oh well, any ride is a good ride.

Time to attack the day!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
woot. Just got moved to an actual office.

Now I can watch this Cairns course preview without being interrupted by engineers who can't figure out how to create and print pdf documents. :rant:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Lots to do today, weather looks like ass until Tuesday so it will likely be a low key day. Need to spend some time fixing the scuffs on the ladies ride tonight and see if I can hide it all. There is something wrong with the drivetrain, but nobody seems to know what it is exactly. She and I agreed we didn't like the idea of selling it to a private party with that issue, but selling it to a dealer is ok. Is that wrong? :rofl:

The inside of a womans car must be a lot like the inside of her brain. A bunch of useless crap, garbage, and food crammed into a tiny space. :D

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Mornin! Had one of those rides last night where I just had nothing in the tank and had to will myself around the place. Oh well, any ride is a good ride.

Time to attack the day!
Fill up the tank and go ride White Ranch: Belcher> Round Up> Maverick> descend Longhorn. It's in amazing good scary fast condition.

Attack the day!
(cue crabjoe's attack attack! video in 3, 2, 1 ...)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Gonna have to try that next time. I made the mistake of going up Belcher and down the Rawhide Trail. It was little fun.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
super slow at work. bike related internetting is yielding little pleasure. you all disappoint me.

perusing the vast ocean of stock tips on the internet. 3-D printed mobile payment nano scaffolds are where it's at. You heard it here first.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
super slow at work. bike related internetting is yielding little pleasure. you all disappoint me.

perusing the vast ocean of stock tips on the internet. 3-D printed mobile payment nano scaffolds are where it's at. You heard it here first.
Kids in the Hall may start back up with new characters. Rehearsals in Toronto this week. You heard it here first......

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Too many projects being juggled at once. Wife is not sleeping well, creating further stress for her, and me by extension.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Work or hiking boots are one thing (other than bikes, and guitars, and beer) which I don't hesitate to spend teh $$$ on.

SS: Mustang is still closed from last year's floods. The CO :monkey:s should plan a large WR day soon.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
put a thin layer of duct tape on your skin covering the Achilles and back of the heel to avoid the break in blisters
The blisters wont be a problem with these ones like my wildland boots were, these it will be just getting the arch area to settle in a bit. Its all my 13e foot, not quite wide enough for a ee, yet just over an e so you get the point..... The duct tape trick saved my feet time and time again with the wildland boots

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
The blisters wont be a problem with these ones like my wildland boots were, these it will be just getting the arch area to settle in a bit. Its all my 13e foot, not quite wide enough for a ee, yet just over an e so you get the point..... The duct tape trick saved my feet time and time again with the wildland boots

damn you have narrow feet (13EE myself)

UNHrider

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Epping, NH
Get a slightly thinner footbed in there, will give you a bit more volume.