Quantcast

Do you eat any of this stuff

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Had the chicken pot pie when I was a kid. That stuff is decent.
Had Chipotle...never will again.

I love how almost everything on that list is from a b-grade food chain.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I already knew Chipotle burritos were over 1k. I don't care I will eat them until the chain goes under. Don't eat any of the other stuff.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Had Chipotle...never will again.
Why?!

Chipotle is awesome. And you don't have to eat a burrito every time... tho after a long ride, it sure is nice.

We get bowls when we go. They've had bowls on the menu for a long time, so that stupid article is misleading.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I can say of all that, the Quizno's Classic Italian is the only thing I have ever eaten. I didn't get the large and I only had it once.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Am I the last one on earth to have never eaten at Chipotle?
:stupid:

Apparently not. There are about 5 or 6 around here now, but I know better. If I want Mexican food, I have 3 options:

Taco Bus
Taco Shop (owned by the same guy as the bus, only it's a block from my house)
Sierra Grande restaurant (2 blocks away, nice sit in joint)

If I want Mexican food, I go to a real Mexican place. If I want crap, I can go to Taco Bell.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Why?!

Chipotle is awesome. And you don't have to eat a burrito every time... tho after a long ride, it sure is nice.

We get bowls when we go. They've had bowls on the menu for a long time, so that stupid article is misleading.
I am not at all impressed by chipotle burritos. Most likely, the burritos that I like are far worse for me than chipotle's, but they're soooo much better. Being in Texas has a few benefits like having diabetes inducing mexican food within a stone's throw of any place you might be.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Chipotle always ends with me in the bathroom. Period. It never fails. The day I went to Subway and Chipotle was terrible. Worst of my life.

If you have Auculpulco (sp)? Fresh by you, go there. MUCH BETTER

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Is Moe's Southwestern Grill on that sh!tlist? They make burritos as big as your head. They have one called the "Homewrecker" :drool:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Is Moe's Southwestern Grill on that sh!tlist? They make burritos as big as your head. They have one called the "Homewrecker" :drool:
Jenn and I go to Moe's about once a week... though less frequently recently. It's really our only bad eating habit, but man, when you get the right guys in there filling it you end up with a burrito that you could use as a battering ram. :drool:

BTW, Konabumm... were you having trouble with the concept of "copy" or was it "paste" that had you confounded? :D

1. The Worst Food in America
Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing

2,900 calories
182 g fat 240 g carbs

Even if you split this "starter" with three friends, you'll have downed a dinner's worth of calories before your entree arrives. Follow this up with a steak, sides, and a dessert and you could easily break the 3,500 calorie barrier.

Front-load: Start your meal with a protein-based dish that's not deep-fried. A high-protein starter helps diminish hunger without putting you into calorie overload. At Outback, that translates to either the Seared Ahi or the Shrimp on the Barbie.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Compared to Taco Bell Chipotle is real mexican food. Taco Bell = death. Chipotle = 10 minute trip to the can.
It's both crap. At least with Taco Bell you have a few bucks left over for TP and Pepto.

The Taco Bus has $1.25 tacos that kick ass. They used to be $1, stupid inflation.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
*barfs*

Although I have never had Chipotle....i love Qdoba & I can afford the calories due to my super fast metabolism. I could actually use the calories.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
In regards to the cheese fries thing - they say this like it's a bad thing.

Even if you split this "starter" with three friends, you'll have downed a dinner's worth of calories before your entree arrives. Follow this up with a steak, sides, and a dessert and you could easily break the 3,500 calorie barrier.

Monkey
Why?!

I went there once, once.

I thought it wasn't possible for a kitchen full of Mexicans to make crappy tacos.

I was wrong.