Quantcast

Do you ever just want to....

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
go insanely postal on people for being so inconsiderate and unbelievable stupid???

I was ready to throw down the gloves coming home this afternoon. I live in an Apt, so we have coverd parking (assigned)... well this new cow, i mean woman, seems to be Parking Challenged. :rolleyes: she is either ON the yellow line seperating the two spots, or partially IN my spot!:angry: Well, came home and the dumbf*ck, i mean woman, was parked so, that her rear passenger wheel was in the MIDDLe of my spot! WTF?!?!?!

This particularly pissed me off because I was coming home from the grocery store and hand crap to carry in.

Well, after making up several new swear word and commentating on the fact that her family tree must be a fricking flag pole, i took my stuff to my appt and went down stairs to give her what for. Well after i POUNDED on her door, i saw that someone checked the peep hole (it got dark, then light again) then heard what sounded like a sliding door shutting. so I booked outside, so see taking off in teh distance. (yeah you better run, you !&^@#*$&^ retarded inbred backwood buttf*cked hillbilly redneck cow, i mean woman!!!

so I moved my truck into my spot and went back home.

I've had to talk to her about this before... she just can't seem to get this parking thing down??? I should call the intitute for Mental Disease Control, and inform them of a new virus that seems to be spreading rampidly.

Okay, rant over. thanks for letting me blow off steam.

(stupid farking cow... I mean woman.)

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
shiny, shiny tow truck.....

or even better, if you or your friends have a vehicle that can handle it:
rent a tow dolly.

drag her car out of your space and leave it somewhere......

obviously this should be done in the middle of the night by your friends and you should make sure to have an airtight alibi.....

hopefully you live close to some sort of crappy area where her car might get stripped for parts.

heh.... :devil:

-pigboy

Originally posted by pigboy
or even better, if you or your friends have a vehicle that can handle it:
Like a Chevy? Seriously, just get a buddy with a truck and a tow hitch, go to your local 4 wheel store and buy a tow strap, then pull her car out of your spot and leave it in the middle of the parking lot driveway thingy and hopefully she'll get a ticket, and you'll have the satisfaction of pulling things and using raw American Muscle (Cars that is).

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Way to go, Dhracer. I will do the same thing. It is always a pest when someone is parking at your spot.:mad: Umscrew the nipples in her valves. So when she rides away, the valves will blow open. Or put some very sharp nails under her tires, so she will have pinchflats.And have to buy new tires.:D

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Back when I used to drive big, ugly trucks (and still do when I drive me van) I used to have fun with these types. I'd park so close to them, they'd need a can opener to get into their car. And if they hit or scraped me, it would do a hell of a lot more damage to them than to me. :devil: