Quantcast

Do you ever neg rep a sucker?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I rarely use the neg rep. I have only used it a couple times when a dumbass comes in here saying something stupid and the neg rep dogpile starts. I just don't take offense to things in forums much, I guess.

I think I have only been negged once. By a woman. :girlwacko:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Rarely. I tell you what though, it sure brings out the butt hurt in people when you do. With one exception, every "visitor message" I have ever received has been someone who's had their whine knob cranked up to "10" after I've neg repped them for something.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Rarely. I tell you what though, it sure brings out the butt hurt in people when you do. With one exception, every "visitor message" I have ever received has been someone who's had their whine knob cranked up to "10" after I've neg repped them for something.
LOL...that's funny. Your profile is loaded with deleted messages. :D

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I got a couple red squares in the Hyundai Equus thread. I did not retaliate. The green squares I got more than made up for the red ones.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Generally speaking, no.
Unless someone gets an unecessary sandy vagina and neg reps me first.
I have only neg repped one person, and it was when they had a sandy vagina about me telling them to use google to find simple facts they were too lazy to read or find themself. So I returned the favor, otherwise I really don't rep all that often.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think I have done it a few times when people earn it. I have been hit with a couple reds, but mostly grays :rofl:

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
you have accidentally neg repped me on a few different occasions haha.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I neg rep people like Joker for threads like his recent ones. Also when I get neg repped for some BS. Or if you are MMike. :D

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Only been neg repped by Pesqueeb I feel his neg rep was appropriate my comments at the time were uncalled for.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I neg'd DiscountCycles on his first post thinking it was spam.

Then, when he turned out to be alright, I tried counter-repping, but was told that I need to 'spread the love'.

Now that I still haven't got around to fixing it, he turns out to be a scammer.

Oh the dilemmas I face each day.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Not really unless you especially deserve it, but I think if you can't push the boundaries a little on an anonymous internet forum, you deserve a red mark.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I neg repped dante this week b/c he got all pissy pants and neg repped me over a locked thread. Did the same to fortendu b/c he neg repped me just for the heck of it. Oh, and IH8rice in the DH forum once. He just suddenly dropped off the deep end spewing hate on everbody. :D He of course retaliated with rants in my inbox like you wouldn't believe.:brows:

I just looked and I've been neg repped 5 times that I can see...rice,dante, binary visions for the illegals thread, fortendu, and dante a second time when he saw I negged him. Have yet to retaliate for that one....:rockout:

Last edited:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I rarely use the neg rep. I have only used it a couple times when a dumbass comes in here saying something stupid and the neg rep dogpile starts. I just don't take offense to things in forums much, I guess.

I think I have only been negged once. By a woman. :girlwacko:
I have probably received more than I have given. Usually for the dumbest crap... the latest was when Montashu neg'd me for saying something about someone's mom. Probably well deserved though as I hadn't really ever met the other persons mom... I shouldn't have lied. :think: