Quantcast

Do you ever watch these UFO shows?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Sometimes late at night I'll turn on one of these stupid things on History channel (not sure why its even on there) or discovery, where some total freaks are out there hunting for UFOs or Sasquatch or "Hauntings" or some other BS. Not sure why I'm drawn to these shows, because in the end, they never find anything, but there's always some "unexplained disturbance" in the footage, or evidence or something. The plot lines are really retarded.

...anyone here ever see a UFO? Thought I did once. Dennis Kucinich did.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was abducted when I was 11. I really don't recall the particulars. I was just gone for 6 days. Then Leonard Nimoy started stalking me. My life became a living hell after that. I will only know peace when he dies....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Don't watch the shows but have seen something the flew and change direction mid air and was gone quickly but fock the UFOs why do they have the be so secret about showing up. Calm down Mr. UFO Will Smith is just an actor.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I thought being abducted some some form of redneck right of passage or something?
It is. My pappy didn't think I was ready so I had to skip a year. Most kids get their abduction when they are 10. Usually just before you get your first gun....