Quantcast

Do you have a "people to kill" list?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
#2 on my list is people who have "people to kill" lists.

#1 is reserved for anyone who might try to/successfully steal my bike.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
of course i would never condone it, but if it were permissible, i'd have to say safetrails.net advocates, Mike Vandeman wanna-bes.

oh ya, people who say the president isn't allowed to have a sense of humor (yeah, that's for you mmike)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by spookydave
That's ok Mike, you are #1 on the list :)
I figured...

<scribble scribble scribble>

(Pardon me...just updating my list.)

But hey now. This thread isn't supposed to be about hating! It's supposed to be about the overwhelming urge to murder those that piss you off!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Originally posted by $tinkle
of course i would never condone it, but if it were permissible, i'd have to say safetrails.net advocates, Mike Vandeman wanna-bes.

oh ya, people who say the president isn't allowed to have a sense of humor (yeah, that's for you mmike)
He can have a sense of humour. I would just help to actually be funny!

Pull my finger!!

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
MMike, just because you bug me does not mean I hate you. I don't even know you. But I have been paying attention and do notice the spew that comes from your keyboard.

You have a nice day and I hope the move back to your homeland works ok for you and the family. :cool:

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Originally posted by kidwoo
More of a shovel to the head list.

Dorks on 50s, 125s and quads who have never touched a shovel in their lives yet do not hesitate to destroy my hard work making berms and jumps. Actually, maybe kill would be better.
I like his list...

Or how about a put eye drops in their water list.
(if you don't know this one it really good. eye drops if injested give you the sh'ts REAL bad.)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by ©2001
so you're suicidal, eh? wanna talk about it? i could set you up w/ a good therapist.
Sure, why don't we.. Uhh.. meet up to talk about it? You did say you have a "people to kill" list, right?

Can we meet, say, in the small alley behind the strip club?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Nope, everyone around here is pretty "tight". We are all here for about the same purpose, and most people get along pretty well. If you need help, most everyone will take the time to help you out.

We have students that have transferred from our sister campus in florida that say we are much friendlier and that the above doesn't exist there, but we don't think about it much.

I have to find posts about boxxers to get riled up on anything.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Originally posted by spookydave
MMike, just because you bug me does not mean I hate you. I don't even know you. But I have been paying attention and do notice the spew that comes from your keyboard.

You have a nice day and I hope the move back to your homeland works ok for you and the family. :cool:
It would save everyone a lot of time if you would just hate me now.

I DEMAND that you hate me now!

Duck season!

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by dhtahoe
I like his list...

Or how about a put eye drops in their water list.
(if you don't know this one it really good. eye drops if injested give you the sh'ts REAL bad.)

Sweeeet.. I'm gonna have to give that one a go next time someone's being an ass.

And I don't really think I'd make a kill list... well... I wouldn't write it down at least. :devil:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Originally posted by Cancer Dragon
Sweeeet.. I'm gonna have to give that one a go next time someone's being an ass.

And I don't really think I'd make a kill list... well... I wouldn't write it down at least. :devil:
Saline solution gives you the craps?

Maybe someone put something into your eye drops?

ssaddict

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Originally posted by Jm_
Saline solution gives you the craps?

Maybe someone put something into your eye drops?
Pretty sure this is just a rumor, cause our teacher waaaaayyy back when never ran screaming to the bathroom like we thought.

:( Sorry Mrs. Ball if it did work.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Originally posted by ssaddict
Pretty sure this is just a rumor, cause our teacher waaaaayyy back when never ran screaming to the bathroom like we thought.

:( Sorry Mrs. Ball if it did work.
Not the regular stuff that is just Saline... the other stuff... I think A.C. it has hydroxyalkylphosphonate in it. It is a hydranate and when it gets into your intestine it attracts water... then blammo!!!

It's all about research boys.

1000-Oaks

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Simi Valley, CA
Not the regular stuff that is just Saline... the other stuff... I think A.C. it has hydroxyalkylphosphonate in it. It is a hydranate and when it gets into your intestine it attracts water... then blammo!!!

How many drops for your typical 8 oz glass?
:D

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
No, I actually don't have a people to kill list.

Infact, I have bigger and better plans. My buds know this, but I am dedicating my life to inventing a television and telephone in which I can physically punch someone through it on the other end. So next time I watch the news or get a telemarketer on the phone.....WHAMMMM!!!!!

Best of all is that I am going to make it so even if you are watching something that was previously recorded you can still crack someone.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC

I brought this thread back cause i might be testing the whole eye drops thing on someone tomarrow... We'll have to see how it works. or how much of an ass someone is being

eshaun

Chimp
Nov 18, 2003
SF, CA
Those who waste my time with useless critism and lame unintelligent comments when I make an effort to contribute to one of my favorite web forums :angry: :eviltongu

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by Orven
Flatter me.
Did I make anyone's list?
Funny, you made mine, as long as everyone else on this forum

1. Orven
2. Zedro
3. Luc
4. Jm
5. Brian

:p :p :p :p

Actually i only want to kill people who dont own hopes, so i guess you Zedro and Jm still apply :p

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
My list grew exponentially just today. :angry:

Mostly fvcking idiots in management where I work.

But I call it "My list of people to kick off MY planet!"

Mike