Quantcast

Do you know a nice place to host an event...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
...in Greater Denver?

We'll have ~100 people, we'll need a very nice place for 7-8 hours, a room big enough for dinner and dancing. We're looking for more than just a big room, something elegant.

Any suggestions?

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Sounds ghey, but what you're looking for can easily be found on wedding websites. Try TheKnot.com and probably even better is WeddingSitesandServices.com. I only know this cuz I got married last year, and I was the "assistant project manager". Thank goodness that's all over with....

Good luck!

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
LordOpie said:
...in Greater Denver?

We'll have ~100 people, we'll need a very nice place for 7-8 hours, a room big enough for dinner and dancing. We're looking for more than just a big room, something elegant.

Any suggestions?
What is the event?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Beast said:
http://www.mercurycafe.com/parties.html

Ask for the ballroom. You'll enjoy it - it looks odd from the outside, but the ballroom is set up really nice.
thanks man. I'll pass the link along to my girl..

Ascentrek said:
What is the event?
wedding.

we know about theknot, etc., but I'd appreciate some local opinions, maybe someone's been to a place that's perfect, but isn't even listed on a wedding site?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Wahoo said:
Opie:

Try the DAC, though they book way in advance.
DAC?

PonySoldier said:
What no Casa Bonita??...:D
No one in her family thought it was funny :)

I'm excited for a variety of reasons, one of which is this will be the first time my 12 yo nephew and 8 yo niece will visit. We're getting married in February and my family from Florida will come a week ahead of time, so I can take them skiing, snow fights, sledding.