Quantcast

do you know "slikgraphics" ?

saruti

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
Israel
I've ordered from them some decals two weeks ago
but Still haven’t herd from them...
Tried calling the phone number in their site, but there is no answer.
Do any of you know them? Can I trust them?
Or shell I cancel the PayPal payment?

Thanks

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
i inquired a set of BOS stickers and sent 3 or 4 e-mails and no answer. maybe they don't deal with foreign (means non-UK) customers.

saruti

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
Israel
but they sell and have all countries in the list
and also know the delivery price for other countries...

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
maybe they're a bunch of potheads and they need to finish their joints first, before they can be bothered to reply to a business inquiry...
i don't know more than what i stated above, my dear friend.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
They are in business and if you are lucky enough for them to answer they do very good graphics but I agree. They are super lazy and simply dont reply to many mails.

Deano

Monkey
Feb 14, 2011
its a 50/50 deal with them.

either your order gets done and everything is damn good.. or it takes ages..

they are super busy tho..

ive had a few guys i know use them, they love the stuff, but say its a bit of a lottery to get good service from them.

yetihenry

Monkey
Aug 9, 2009
Whistler, BC
I've had lots of stuff done by them, they are legit, but they are not quick . I've had stuff arrive 4 weeks later without even a confirmation other than from paypal.

It is quite literally, one guy working from home with a good printer looking after a young kid, he has a lot on his plate! And is very good so very in demand.

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Dodgy company.Might have made you a decal kit and posted it or might have taken your money and will igonore you. If you used paypal I would open a dispute...

yetihenry

Monkey
Aug 9, 2009
Whistler, BC
They aren't dodgy, and they might not have sent them yet. But they are custom and I presume you are getting them posted to Norway, so just chill and I'm sure you will be happy when they do arrive.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've had lots of stuff done by them, they are legit, but they are not quick . I've had stuff arrive 4 weeks later without even a confirmation other than from paypal.

It is quite literally, one guy working from home with a good printer looking after a young kid, he has a lot on his plate! And is very good so very in demand.
the guy that screen prints t-shirts for me (when i need them) is a similar setup. one guy, working out of his basement, two kids, fully loaded with work. yet somehow he has no problems responding to emails, etc, within a single business day.

local717

Monkey
Apr 11, 2010
Mt.Gretna/Lancaster
Not to highjack this thread, and I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, or posting spam... But, I have a large (54") format thermal printer and laminater, and also a large (54") vinyl plotter, and any access to any material on the market. I did graphics for bikes for years. Some of you may have seen my helmet wraps i posted pics of.

I don't want to get into shipping over seas, but anything within North America. If anyone is interested in getting work done, pm me.

-C-

Monkey
May 27, 2007
I've used them & never had a problem - always been quick & awesome quality.

However - he's been raped repeatedly for being slack & not replying to emails so I guess it's a bit hit & miss.

Shame, as there is clearly the demand for it there, if he could get a handle on the running a business aspect he could do pretty well.

saruti

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
Israel
Just talked with them on the phone
The decals have been shipped

I hope they will arrive soon :)
Happy Christmas
And happy Hanukkah

samdemo

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
I emailed them about Dorado stickers and they replied promptly and said that they would do them if they had some originals to copy from. I went out and bought some stock Dorado stickers so they would have some good ones to go off of and have now I can't get a hold of them. I think over the last year I've sent out about 6 emails, although I did give up some time ago.