• No, I sweat like a Pig!

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Yes, I want to smell like flowers

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
I haven't worn a traditional deoderant/antipersperant in more than 20 years. Been using this stuff since high school. Sure you sweat, but there is no stank. Ancient egyptians got it right 3000 years ago... I don't use this specific brand, but something very similar. One crystal lasts 3+ years of everyday use.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Mosquitos main way of finding a meal is movement and carbon dioxide. So hold your breath and be perfectly still the whole time. Some people have more cholesterol, lactic acid and steroids in their sweat and mosquitos love that too. Mosquitos aren't looking for flowers, BEES are looking for flowers.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Weird. What kind of crap are you guys putting in your bodies that you stink in the middle of a long hard sweaty effort? I'm not the cleanest-living person and after about 1/2 hour of hard effort I am burning clean.

I really hope that cologne comment was a joke. I don't know anyone that uses that crap OFF the bike, let alone during a ride.

And jeez, wash your gear every now and then people!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Mosquitos main way of finding a meal is movement and carbon dioxide. So hold your breath and be perfectly still the whole time. Some people have more cholesterol, lactic acid and steroids in their sweat and mosquitos love that too. Mosquitos aren't looking for flowers, BEES are looking for flowers.
I'm not worried about mosquito's here in SoCal. Here we have bees, gnats and large killer biting black-flys