Quantcast

Do you recycle ink and toner cartridges???

J

JRB

I know HP gives return labels to send in toner cartridges to be recycled. I try to send them in, since it only takes a couple of minutes. I have UPS pick up, so it's easy. Do you do this??? It's an easy way to give just a tiny bit back by recycling, so I do it. Just wondering.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yeah, I love the HP cartridges. I see no reason not to recycle them - the label is there, the box is easy to put back together... just a well designed system. HP saves a little money by getting to remanufacture the cartridges, and it's one less thing for me to throw in the trash.

It's actually easier to recycle them than throw them away, since I have to walk out back to the dumpster to throw away anything that big.

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
It's easier for me to through them away, the garbage can is right under my desk.
Uhm - your intelligence is proved by this post. I wouldn't expect "your kind" to recycle. There was no need in you posting, Richie. :D

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I started a ink cartridge and an alkaline battery recycling program at our office. I recycle just about every damn thing I can; I guess that makes me a hippy.

kramerski

Chimp
Aug 23, 2002
Richmond, VA
I just bring the empty to Office Max buy a new one and get free pack of paper by recycling it. They only take HP, Dell and one other brand of cartridges but it is better than just chucking them.