Quantcast

Do you remember the day when you stopped walking and started waddling?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I think it was when states decided that being over weight was a handicap, and gave them the right to park in handicap spots. Taking away any possibility that these folks will get any type of excersise...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Even worse is the number of fat kids I see. Not talking chubby but folds at the knees and ankles fat. I've said it before we could kill to birds with one stone. Set up human fat rendering plants, Get liposuction and your gas tank filled all at the same time.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
dh girlie said:
here I thought this was going to be a follow up to the should I shave my junk thread...I thought you were going to say you did it, and the stubble started growing in...HAHAHAHAHAA
Actually, the deed was done, and being Mr. Clean, makes me uncomfortable sitting at the computer all day. Many adjustments and ventilation techniques are now needed...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
*sigh*

America needs to get the hell off their Nintendos and start doing something.

I could never be a fat guy...if I can't see my package, I'll have to throw out everything in the fridge until the fat ball recedes enough to be able to say HI to my buddy in the morning.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
he should have just told her how it really is............."Lose some weight you fvcking fat ass, no one can stand to look at you and sure as hell don't want to touch you"

that would have been a much better story

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Well, it wasn't from being fat but I got some really bad crotch rot on a ride one time and ended up waddling around bow-legged for a few days. :eek:

I thought I would share...

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
You got crotchrot get some gold bond powder and rub it all down in there... nothing quite lioke it. if the **** had a religion, id be pope. if your really adventerous- go extra strength.. but watch out youll think you have frostbite.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
OGRipper said:
Well, it wasn't from being fat but I got some really bad crotch rot on a ride one time and ended up waddling around bow-legged for a few days. :eek:

I thought I would share...
Dude, I hear Icy Hot totally solves that problem.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Polandspring88 said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9063638/

Guess you cannot even bring it to attention that someone is overweight and it is endangering their health. Sad really.
Good lord what is this world coming too! It's his damn job to tell people if they're overweight. If he didn't, we'd have a bunch of fat people suing their doctors claiming they were not informed they were obese and that their weight could cause potential health problems!!!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Velocity Girl said:
Good lord what is this world coming too! It's his damn job to tell people if they're overweight. If he didn't, we'd have a bunch of fat people suing their doctors claiming they were not informed they were obese and that their weight could cause potential health problems!!!
Catch 22. People don't want to hear it, and are so damn sue happy in this country that if you look at someone crosseyed, you're going to get a lawsuit slapped across your face.

People need to stop being so damn PC and sensitive and toughen the hell up every now and then.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
dh girlie said:
here I thought this was going to be a follow up to the should I shave my junk thread...I thought you were going to say you did it, and the stubble started growing in...HAHAHAHAHAA

pfffffffffffffffffffft hahhaha