Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sunglasses are for wimps

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I noticed some dumass on the TV wearing oversized sunglasses. Are you part of the trend?

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
define oversized. I wear big ones while driving. The trendy tiny ones let too much sun in..

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I wear my Oakley Gascans or Hatchet Wires most of the time outdoors. They aren't oversized, but they aren't exactly tiny. Tiny glasses suck.

Humongous glasses are retarded.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
There's an inverse correlation between the size of ones sunglass and ones capacity for rational thought People who wear bigass sunglasses are fuggin' stupid.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I wear my Smith Voodoo sunglasses for both riding and everyday use. I like the orange lenses the best. I have no idea where these glasses fall in Sanjuro's poll though, so I didn't vote.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I wear bigger ones when riding, mainly for protection... not sure if they are considered oversized, but they are not the rediculously big ones that seem popular these days. I wear either Oakley Half Jackets (XLJ lenses) or Oakley Vavles to keep the wind/bugs out of my eyes.

When driving and such, I wear smaller shades - Oakley Half Wires.

Yes, I'm a bit of an Oakley fan.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I wear my gascans, or oildrums when i feel like rocking the big dogs...

I also have a pair of aviators for when the sport look wont cut it.

I personally think chicks in big glasses is hot...just my opinion.

J

JRB

My dad in law wears those, narlus.

Isn't there a pic of manhatten rocking the chick glasses around here somewhere???

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
macko said:
People who wear bigass sunglasses are fuggin' stupid.
manhattanprjkt83 said:
chick on the right was in a few of my classes this semester. very hot, but when she opened her mouth and talked...god damn. she had a huge assortment of large glasses that all looked equally retarded.

J

JRB

Those glasses are not hot. Please only link really hot chicks in really trashy clothes from facebook moving forward. Thanks.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
the Inbred said:
chick on the right was in a few of my classes this semester. very hot, but when she opened her mouth and talked...god damn. she had a huge assortment of large glasses that all looked equally retarded.

Those glasses make me want to ram my fist down her throat. Although I'd probably hit it afterward, she is pretty hot.

J

JRB

Polandspring88 said:
Those glasses make me want to ram my fist down her throat. Although I'd probably hit it afterward, she is pretty hot.
What he means is to post better pics without the stupid glasses.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco said:
Those glasses are not hot. Please only link really hot chicks in really trashy clothes from facebook moving forward. Thanks.
chick 'holding' the shot glass was super hot. economics major, as well, so we had a few classes together. nice to talk to, in french and in english. she didn't bother with the massive glasses.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I have noticed alot of chicks wearing the oversized "Tootsie" style glasses lately. Ugly as hell...

I personally wear Smith Slider II's

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
the Inbred said:

that isnt what i meant hahahha, not a fan.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My glasses are a little big, but only because I have a huge head. I have some older Oakleys, 5's or 10's or something. They were $30 at the PX and fit great.

Not a fan of the huge glasses. But I was joking with my son (who likes the cheap cop shades look) that he should get some Factory Pilots from like '86. The ones that Randy "Macho Man" Savage rocked in the good ol' days.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I wear my gascans, or oildrums when i feel like rocking the big dogs...

I also have a pair of aviators for when the sport look wont cut it.

I KNEW you would like big glasses.

I do too, but I don't wear them because they look stupid.

J

JRB

I can't believe that I asked for pics of her without the glasses and we get her with her face down and two dudes without shirts. Not as planned, I tell ya. :dead:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
TreeSaw said:
I wear Smith Sequel's just about everywhere (interchangeable lens rock). I have no idea where they fit in on the poll though :clue:
Smith Thresholds for me. I agree that the interchangable lenses rock.

The only one wearing oversized glasses is already gone...