Quantcast

Dobermann Dirt Jam PR

Daman

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001
KYLE EBBETT took the win at the 2006 DOBERMANN DIRT JAM !

For a first event the podium of the Dobermann dirt jam was impressive!

Kyle Ebbett (Scott USA) took the first place, Jim Dechamp (Mongoose) second, and Joe Prisel (Union street bike) third.

But the most impressive was the level of riding we had all day. From EXPERT winner Michel Plonka throwing nice tail whips to Elliot Jarry-Bolduc (second place EXPERT) using the course in ways that we were not expecting! The fight for the top 3 PRO position was one hell of a war! Dechamp was on fire all day going big and clean with back flips one foot, back flips transfer, front flips ect, Prisel's riding with his legendary focus and determination did some super clean and huge runs. We also had some amazing riding from riders out of Yasmouth MA, Clinton McMahon and Rocco Quintiliani, also Nick Soloninka coming all the way from North Carolina, not to forget Sal Wood from Union street bikes who showed some nice transfers and some impressive tail whips going up on the scaffold. At the end of the day Ebbett took the first place with his incredible back flip on the scaffold, WHAT A SHOW!

Typical small event way, the day started with the riders completely redesigning the course and ended in one of the wildest party of all time.

The 2 double jumps that we had were completely soaked by the rain so all the riders took a shovel and transformed the course into what they wanted, a nice big double and a step up on a 8.5 foot scaffold. The riders and crowd had fun all day and after the comp it was time to open up the Dobermann BREW kegs, specially brewed by Mathieu and Alain for the event.

Our friends from 9volts and Drinkers Peace fired up the crowd with some super loud punk rock alternative sound. Before the third band started their set, we were out of beer?! To the rescue two PRO riders (which names will remain secret) saved the night by using there winnings to buy 300$ of beer for everyone. The stage was now set for the ultimate hardcore rock band, Maximum RNR, to show us what they do the best, ROCK THE PLACE!!!!! Suddenly, the Dobermann machine shop turned in to a wild trash pit! Incredible! After the show, we managed to close the shop and the party ended at 5 or 6 am at one of the band's house. It was a long day and a long night but is was fun!

We are looking forward to doing it again next year.

Mathieu and Alain would like to thank all our friends and family who helped us during the event and we also want to thanks all the riders for coming... BIG THANKS EVERY ONE!!!!!!

Thanks to JP Allard for the great pics :
Jim Dechamp

Michel Plonka

Jim Dechamp

Joe Prisel Torching down the track!!!

Nick from NC

Joe Prisel 360 bar spin

Hooligan trying to get the camera...

Louis from Maximum RnR on our milling machine.

Nick....

The Dobermann factory on a party nigth...

Cheers!
Dobermann Fab.
WWW.DOBERMANNBIKES.COM

P.S : i wish i could of post this in the news section :dead: maybe someone can help me out so we can post our next press release in the news...that would be sweet...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
looks mad fun! glad to hear this went well. I was gonna say some of those pics looked edited (eg cut and paste = i did a backflip wee!) but then i noticed its just a side result of the lighting and increased contrast.

All bike events need to end with punk shows and beer.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
I showed and had a hell of a time. My hats off to the Dobermann crew for some of the nicest frames and tastiest brew I've had the pleasure of enjoying. I didn't do so hot at my first pro comp, but look at the competition! Somebody posted this video. Look for a guy on a blue bike eating it.

DOB comp video

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
met a guy on a doberman this weekend at plattekill. I think his was #36, the long version of the frame. Apparently he won it at another competition somewhere along the line. Very well built bike, the rear dropouts were very very nice! :thumb: