Quantcast

Dobermann Dirt jump comp & open house party!

Daman

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001

I hope its ok to post this here ?

I have send the press release to the web master and all over the place(to ride monkey) and never got any responce ? i juts want to get the message out there!

To get as many riders ass possible...so we can have as much funn as possible!

Cheers!

Alain

Two MTB fanatics managed to realize the dream of their life by unveiling their own bicycle frame building facilities : Fabrication Dobermann Inc. Alain Lavoie, the one who introduced 24 Bicycles in America and Mathieu Albert, a true metal melting artist that used to work for Balfa.. «We have been working for so long on this project, now that we have the shop and can actually make frames with our own tools and machinery we are very anxious to show the world what we can do! » says Mathieu. « Being 100% independent will give us the freedom to make the bikes that we always dreamed of. » adds Alain.

Dobermann Fab. is taking position on the wild side. Unlike the major bike brands that import thier frames from Asia to generate more profit, we are following the path of the small American BMX brand and the rare but truly dedicated Canadian frame builders . Our goal is to make affordable, top quality frames that have a soul and ride like no others. All our frames will be designed and built by our crew in our Gatineau shop (Canada’s National capital region).

Since last summer, we have been working hard to design a complete line of bikes and components that will be unveiled at the fall trade shows. Since January, our first prototype is being seriously tested by our K9Unit rider: Mario Garyhunter. So far everything is looking very good. If you want to check out our products you will be able to met Mario and the K9 riders at many events this summer.

Our background is almost exclusively coming from the street and freeride scene in which we have been involved since the beginning. There for, the Dobermann frames will mainly focus on those types of riding. Besides our production frames, we will also offer a custom frame service which open our doors to the making of all kind of exotic custom frames : road, trial, BMX, DH. etc.. Our first production frames will mostly be made with 4130 Cro-Moly, but we have the knowledge, skills and machinery to work aluminum and titanium. Our facility will also be open to selected manufacturers to help them produce prototypes and production frames.

Without the input and support of our friends and family, Dobermann Fab. would have probably never have come a reality. Thanks to everyone for your help!
Cheers!

Fabrication Dobermann Inc.
1620 ch. Pink, #5 Gatineau,Qc,Canada J9J 3N6 Tel: 819 682 5948 Fax: 819 682 3300
www.dobermannbikes.com

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
I'm going. I got to look at some of the protos at a comp in Montreal. Good stuff. Keep up the good work Alain, see you in July.

I think I've already got a copilot, but the back seat's open for anyone along the way to Gatineau from Bethel, CT.