Quantcast

doc report

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Achilles tendonitis, pt 2x week....no volleyball, no basketball, no running, no diving...but I can bike!!

so 5:30 today = group ride at grafton state park, then the rider leader is throwing a cinco party!

:D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
douglas said:
Achilles tendonitis, pt 2x week....no volleyball, no basketball, no running, no diving...but I can bike!!

so 5:30 today = group ride at grafton state park, then the rider leader is throwing a cinco party!
You shouldn't be doing that crap anyway. It just gets in the way of riding.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
In college I had Achilles problems from playing a lot of beach volleyball. Take care and heal up.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
splat said:
Dam , why didn't you go to the DOc a week earlier , then you could have ridden soapstone with us!

I rested for 9 days, then did a short ride and the achilles was not right, called the next day - today was the 1st apt I could get

berkshire_rider said:
Not worth it for you. Now if the ride was nextdoor at Pittstown......

Get well soon, Doug. Yokun Ridge is calling. :)
well he could bring lights, and after grafton do a pittstown night ride :D

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
berkshire_rider said:
Not worth it for you. Now if the ride was nextdoor at Pittstown......

Get well soon, Doug. Yokun Ridge is calling. :)
I love to ride those 2 places....hope you have a good ride with the "mud puppies' tonight Doug!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
well, last night was my 4th ride, and things seem ok (no pain, just tender/tight/weird feling in the tendon), went to 1st PT today, and they said I should be ok to do PT on my own at home! :thumb:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
well, last night was my 4th ride, and things seem ok (no pain, just tender/tight/weird feling in the tendon), went to 1st PT today, and they said I should be ok to do PT on my own at home! :thumb:
cool - now that is definitely good news.