Quantcast

Docs Appointments

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Well I have some check ups I get to have today. I woke up this morning and my mom took the to the hospital for yet another CT scan to see if the internal bleeding has completly stopped. Then in a few hours I am off to see my neurologist to see how long I'm out for and answers to why I can't sleep or see well. Then a few hours after that, I'm going to see the cardiologist and get my heart checked out. Something about an irregular heart beat when I had my accident. I will post updates about what the doctors say.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Hang in there Price, make sure you get yourself checked out completely and healed up fully before you go and do something nutty again

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
ThePriceSeliger said:
What happens when internal bleeding happens for to long?
Internal bleeding can be VERY serious. However, since your accident occured over a week ago, and you are--for lack a of a better term--still alive, I would say that you should be okay.

Good luck with your recovery and doctor visits...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
blt2ride said:
Internal bleeding can be VERY serious. However, since your accident occured over a week ago, and you are--for a lack of a better term--still alive, I would say that you should be okay.
That's... comforting.

"Welp, you ain't dead, so your internal bleeding apparently wasn't serious."

:dead:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Well I just got back and everything was improving. The swelling was reduced greatly but there is still a good amount of blood inbetween the skull and brain. I am staying home for two more weeks untill my vision and headaches improve. I also am getting an MRI for further research about my condition. My cardiologist appoinment is tomorrow so I will know about my heartbeat later.