Quantcast

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
WTF that bar at the top of the page with all the silly words is almost as useless at RM Credits.

It makes me want to quit RM.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
As previously stated, it's just temporary. Jebus there's a bunch of princesses on this board!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
As previously stated, it's just temporary. Jebus there's a bunch of princesses on this board!
Who the F' do you think you are? Go F' yourself.

Kidding... sorry I love the bar it's been a great addition to RM and I hope it continues to make my time here as splendid as it's always been.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yeah, a handful of quick-loading, board-related words where an ad used to be really pisses me off.

I'm gonna pack up and leave.

:monkeydance:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah, a handful of quick-loading, board-related words where an ad used to be really pisses me off.

I'm gonna pack up and leave.

:monkeydance:
Dude, could you seriously imagine me leaving? Not gonna happen... ever.... unless BrianHCM makes me cry.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
No, it just looks like crap. it looks like an amateur web designer (like me) didn't know how to hide them.

I don't really care either way except I wish that "dodecahedron" wasn't big and bold.

And, no Stosh, you'd never leave... Darth Bailer. :p

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
No, it just looks like crap. it looks like an amateur web designer (like me) didn't know how to hide them.
Uh, actually I think it looks better than the blank space that was there before. And I really don't think there is anything wrong with having a tag cloud there (an increasingly common feature in sites). The cloud might even be useful if everyone wasn't trying to manipulate it.