Quantcast

Does a camelbak reservoir REALLY look like a douche bag?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
H8R said:

A Douche Bag - With Enema Attachments

Are you a heavy doucher? If you are, this product can save you a bunch of money. If you use a reusable douche bag you can save a significant amount of money over buying disposable douches.

This particular douche bag can also be used as a hot water bottle, ice pack, or enema bag. The kit includes everything you will need including:

Water bottle
Tubing
Adapter cap
Stopper
Pipe adapter
Hook
Douche Pipe
Enema Pipe

How can you go wrong?
Please do not tell me this is real...please tell me this is you at work with your mad photoshop skills...what would one do with a hook while enema-ing or douche-ing...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
dh girlie said:
Please do not tell me this is real...please tell me this is you at work with your mad photoshop skills...what would one do with a hook while enema-ing or douche-ing...

looks like to me you use it to hang the bag on the shower curtain rod so that you have both hands free for full manuverability.

is that thing reusable? gross!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
dh girlie said:
You could take the hook and pretend you were a pirate.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
laura said:
looks like to me you use it to hang the bag on the shower curtain rod so that you have both hands free for full manuverability.

is that thing reusable? gross!
AND you can use it as a hot water bottle. Cozy up with the douche bag under the covers on those long winter nights.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
bluebug32 said:
I've always thought of a camelbak as resembling a catheter attached to one of the bags that collects urine that you see people hobbling around with at the hospital.
I'd rather kill myself than try and fit that drinking hose up my urethra.

J

JRB

narlus said:
hmm....does a camelbak bladder look like a douche bag? good question. you be the judge:

i'd have to say no.
Wow - your best work to date. :thumb:

J

JRB

Maybe it's because Julie's granny left one in the house, but it doesn't seem so weird to me. Dirty c**t, now that sounds weird.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! bad thoughts!!!!! i found one of those in my rents bathroom a year or two ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no amount of therapy will ever fix the amount of scarring that my brain has just recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
gnurider1080 said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! bad thoughts!!!!! i found one of those in my rents bathroom a year or two ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no amount of therapy will ever fix the amount of scarring that my brain has just recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should tell them that they are not an effective method of birth control and actually help push the spermatoza up to their destination. Unless of course they are using it as an enema bag....then I do not know what I can possibly say to console you.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
H8R said:

A Douche Bag - With Enema Attachments

Are you a heavy doucher? If you are, this product can save you a bunch of money. If you use a reusable douche bag you can save a significant amount of money over buying disposable douches.

This particular douche bag can also be used as a hot water bottle, ice pack, or enema bag. The kit includes everything you will need including:

Water bottle
Tubing
Adapter cap
Stopper
Pipe adapter
Hook
Douche Pipe
Enema Pipe

How can you go wrong?

wow you probably can get another attachment and do both at once.. save time

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Polandspring88 said:
You should tell them that they are not an effective method of birth control and actually help push the spermatoza up to their destination. Unless of course they are using it as an enema bag....then I do not know what I can possibly say to console you.
I suppose that the thought of his parents practicing uber clean anal sex is out of the mix for comfort then?