Quantcast

Does anybody

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I have no clue how to set it up though. Hi and low compression? A nut to adjust the air volume? Air pressure? Spring Pressure? DW said there is a certain way to set this thing up for the hollowpoint. Anybody know how to get a hold of him?

Knuckle

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Just call Progressive. They were super helpful when I called them. I got the number from the forums at their website.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Go to the Progressive website and download the manual. It has a whole bunch of starting settings to use, and you can tweak it from there.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Knuckleslammer said:
Know how to program one of these?

JHFC, it's got like 5 adjustments. I don't want to phuck with this thing, I just want to ride my bike. Anybody got a vanilla RC 6x1.5 they want to sell? I'm serious. This is ridiculous.

Knuckle
If I had a Vanilla RC for everytime I heard that... I would have a lot of brand new 5th elements... and I would be a happy man :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
mrbigisbudgood said:
Funny, I found the 5th Element really easy to set up once you learn how it actually works.
this coming from a guy that designs nuclear submarines.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
biggins said:
this coming from a guy that designs nuclear submarines.
LOL!!

He is right however... once you figure out how something functions, its much easier to work properly. For instance, when I was 16 my dad tried to teach me how to drice a standard... never could do it, until, I looked into a book and found out how the friction plate worked... bam very next day I could drive a stick like a champ. Same with deraillers, hubs, etc, etc.