Quantcast

Does anyone else do this?....

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
put cottage cheese in your cereal?

i've been doing it as long as i can remember. my mom started putting it in my cereal when i was a kid to add more protein to my diet (apparently it worked:D ) and now i can't have cereal without it. my wife and pretty much everyone that discovers my breakfast recipe for success finds it appauling.

oh well.....bottoms up! :thumb: :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
hmmm, my mom used to buy food from "dent-ies" (second-hand food store that sold damaged boxes of cereal and canned goods) and i had more than one run-in with a roach on my spoon...i learned to stop looking in the bowl.

so...who knows ;) heck, it builds character

J

JRB

dude - you need to go write some tickets or something. Cottage cheese my ass. You bitches eat donuts for breakfast. :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
loco said:
dude - you need to go write some tickets or something. Cottage cheese my ass. You bitches eat donuts for breakfast. :D
im on doughnut strike until krispy kreme agrees to a cottage cheese filled pastry :D

...and yes, i'm about to walk out the door with a mission of oppressing the people :thumb: :devil: especially those who mock my cottage cheese fetish!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
I had grapenuts once. I almost went to the doctor, but after a while they turned into beer nuts, then when it was almost cleared up it was more like cotton balls. :devil:
Sounds more like you have corn nuts.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i do lots of weird combos with food so i don't question anything anymore. i like to mix cottage cheese in with my yogurt, but not with my cereal.