Quantcast

Does anyone else think Valentines day is totally ridiculous?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Jeremy R said:
Al Bundy might not like it, because he has to sleep with Peg.

I love it myself. My wife is beautiful and today is a day to remind me of how lucky I am and how lucky I am going to get.
What's not to like?:)

My woman is beautiful as well, but everyday reminds me of that.

And who says you are gonna get lucky :blah:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Eh, I'm not terribly into spending a ton of money on commercial (meaning all) holidays...I got her some flowers and some nice chocolates, but we're not getting each other 'gifts' per se. We're making a nice steak dinner with some pasta (recipe courtesy of SS...he doesn't know that) together, with teh following kinky sex, but thats about it...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Eff no. Lets think here. The one day of the year were are defintely gonna get laid, can get drunk and still get laid, and most of the time good food is involved. Hmmm Yeah that day would suck.... I actually like to buy gifts for women. It doesn't even have to be for any reason. Just because. I have been told I am thoughtful and have good taste. Think about all the things she does for you. Then compare that to what you do for her. I bet its not even close.....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
wow...another thread about how cool it is to be non conformist.

...great.
Ok, go start one of your threads about how cool it is to conform.

Whiney boy.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
jdcamb said:
Eff no. Lets think here. The one day of the year were are defintely gonna get laid, can get drunk and still get laid, and most of the time good food is involved. Hmmm Yeah that day would suck.... I actually like to buy gifts for women. It doesn't even have to be for any reason. Just because. I have been told I am thoughtful and have good taste. Think about all the things she does for you. Then compare that to what you do for her. I bet its not even close.....

Well, since you brought it up, it is not a day you are "definantly" going to get laid, Its does not always involve good food, and I like to spoil my girl as well. I love to buy her stuff and make her feel special, and when it comes to the things she does for me vs. stuff I do for her....... she's not even close! :blah:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I went out to a really nice restaurant with the wife and we had a great time. Had a pretty good time when I got home too. Sometimes its fun to do this stuff. Valentines day is great excuse to drop $400 on an exquisite meal and get laid if you ask me.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Changleen said:
I went out to a really nice restaurant with the wife and we had a great time. Had a pretty good time when I got home too. Sometimes its fun to do this stuff. Valentines day is great excuse to drop $400 on an exquisite meal and get laid if you ask me.

$400?!? Where did you eat?!

Thats $7.50 less than my rent for the month!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
BigMike said:
Well, since you brought it up, it is not a day you are "definantly" going to get laid, Its does not always involve good food, and I like to spoil my girl as well. I love to buy her stuff and make her feel special, and when it comes to the things she does for me vs. stuff I do for her....... she's not even close! :blah:
Well that is except for you. Opps sorry about that man. My bad....

J

JRB

I bought Julie 2 dozen roses at Sam's for $25. I even got a ticket on the way home, so I guess I don't mind it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
blue said:
Eh, I'm not terribly into spending a ton of money on commercial (meaning all) holidays...I got her some flowers and some nice chocolates, but we're not getting each other 'gifts' per se. We're making a nice steak dinner with some pasta (recipe courtesy of SS...he doesn't know that) together, with teh following kinky sex, but thats about it...
Steak and pasta?? Good thing you're young. I'd fall asleep before the kinky sex. :D