Quantcast

Does anyone follow UFC?

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
One of the most hainus knock outs of all time happened tonight.
Rich "Ace" Franklin KO'd Nate "Rock" Quary.
I thought i just watched someone die. Glad he was ok.
Any other riders follow these epic battles?

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
there are a few here at ridemonkey who follow, once i stop being lazy i will post a few of the threads that are around. too bad i missed it tonight, had to watch my sisters kids all night :(

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I watch UFC when it's on TV, but I wouldn't pay (pay-per-view) to see it. Glad Franklin won. Can't wait to see the knockout.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
You might be shocked to know that I was addicted to the reality show when it was on Spike. I hope they continue with more seasons.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Heidi said:
You might be shocked to know that I was addicted to the reality show when it was on Spike. I hope they continue with more seasons.
They are definately committed to season 3 and supposedly have already agreed to season 4.

Edit: The coaches are Shamrock and Ortiz. That could get ugly.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It is hard to follow for me here as I only have ghetto cable. I hear about the national stuff but it seems to be kind of canned. We have quite a local scene but it is mostly underground as it is kind of illegal here in NY.

My last employer found out about my participation in a couple of events and well lets just say we parted ways. I am to old to actively participate in it anyways. My brother was an excellent fighter but his wife put the kybosh on his participation. I still like to fight but it takes its toll on both my personal life and my body. The last event I participated I got my ass kicked really bad. Just watching is not enough for me though.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
One of my best friends is the cousin of Chuck Liddell (he's bad ass). I don't get the pay per view ones because I don't have that option, but I do enjoy the show on Spike and thought Nate had a chance.

I have rented a few of the DVD's when I have little else to do, now I have to see this knockout.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Dana anounced that Shamrock and Ortiz were going to be the coaches for TUF 3. He brought them out to the cage, and Shamrock tried to fight Ortiz right there. It was prety funny. Should be an interesting TUF3.
They hate each other.

minnmirman

Chimp
Nov 21, 2005
That was the coolest knockout that i have evr seen in my life....Did you see quarry's left leg all spasming in the air right after he fell like a ton of bricks? not to mention the broken nose!

Just glad the guy's otherwise ok

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
minnmirman said:
That was the coolest knockout that i have evr seen in my life....Did you see quarry's left leg all spasming in the air right after he fell like a ton of bricks? not to mention the broken nose!

Just glad the guy's otherwise ok
yeah his leg never even touched the ground. That was crazy.
His nose was like 3 inches outa place.