Quantcast

Does anyone have worse lcuk than me?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Argh everything just seems to go wrong for me in my life. Well I geuss I should be fortunet that I;m alive and I;m not paraliyzed or something but seriuosly wtf. I've failed my driving license twice now the first time because I was english (in quebec they fail english ppl cause we have more money than french ppl) I was ok with that because most ppl I know fail their first time no matter what. SO anyways I go a 2nd time this time the lady was all nice everything was going well till I answered one of her questions in english because I didn;t know how to say it in french. She than turns all nasty on me and just start marking random things off. She fails me with a smile on her face and I disagree with everything she marked down as me doing wrong.
Anyways I don;t get very far with that so wtvr I decide to make another test time.

Meanwhile I missed loads of school and 2 extra classes because she satrted my test late and made it 2 times as long. SO i got WAY behind in school. So my new test date was for oct 7th but i get a call today and they said they made a mistake and now i can;t do it till oct 28. I happend to have exams on that day. So wtf.
Now I sound like i;m whining but seriusoly i've quit racing for now cause i kept getting so many injuries and sicknesses that i would end up worse off in the end. I'm failing cal 1 no matter what i do.
Every single electronic thing i;ve boight i;ve had to take back atleast once because it didn;t work and than I have the clerk say "wow you are the most unlucky person i have ever met"
So I think I would be better off if i just shot myself like my unlce did not a bad idea i must say.Rant over for now :dead:

Aug 22, 2004
i know what your talkin' about. i just bought a brand new bike a week ago and i have had 3 probs. already :mad: i am so pissed off :mumble:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
freeridebiker21 said:
i know what your talkin' about. i just bought a brand new bike a week ago and i have had 3 probs. already :mad: i am so pissed off :mumble:

Yo every bike I ever boight I've had problems with. Usaully way more than 3 probs and it's usaully something major with the frame or something VERY expensive that i can't afford to fix.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
JMAC said:
k here's somethign simple limf(X)=4-X
x->2 how is their no limit?
you either wrote that wrong or the limit = 2. Even if it was x^2, there'd be a limit (= 0). Perhaps you meant to write [ x/(4 - x^2) ]... then it'd be undefined.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
umm well thats what i thought. I thought the limit was 2 but on the test answer sheet the teach gave us he says DNE or does not exist so wtf.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
JMAC said:
umm well thats what i thought. I thought the limit was 2 but on the test answer sheet the teach gave us he says DNE or does not exist so wtf.
eh, move on to the next problem.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
you are an idiot jmac.

1- you do not fail because you are english, you fail because you cannot drive.
2- the vast majority of english people do not have more money then french people
3- you are an utter moron and deserve to fail.

also, funny how you are english yet cannot spell a single word correctly. Stay in school, you need it.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Transcend said:
you are an idiot jmac.

1- you do not fal because you are english, you fail because you cannot drive.
2- the vast majority of english people do not have more money then french people

also, funny how you are english yet cannot spell a single word correctly. Stay in school, you need it.
Actaully your f#$^ing tard lots of french ppl do gave grudges against the english cause all the real rich people here originally were english. Trying learning a little quebec history. Actually yes the valleyfeild does fail ppl because they are english, they're under investigation for doing this some ppl have already been fired. Saying I'm an utter moron and deserve to fail well you're one of the ppl in the world that we would all do better without and one of the few i wish all the worst for.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
JMAC said:
Actaully your f#$^ing tard lots of french ppl do gave grudges against the english cause all the real rich people here originally were english. Trying learning a little quebec history. Actually yes the valleyfeild does fail ppl because they are english, they're under investigation for doing this some ppl have already been fired. Saying I'm an utter moron and deserve to fail well you're one of the ppl in the world that we would all do better without and one of the few i wish all the worst for.
I think you need to re-read history books and stay in school kid. :rolleyes:

Trust me, we all know how much or a whiny moron you are, I am not pointing out anything new for most people here.

Here is an idea - keep your whiny, retarded, ethno-cultural rants to yourself so you don't make all Quebecers look stupid ok?

ok great. :dead:

J

JRB

I don't think even I can help JMAC's English skills. You might say, he has no skills. :confused: I tried on every level to make his posts make sense and I could not.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Thank you Transcend.

JMAC, shut up and practice more the next time you want to pass your driving license. I bet you didn't fail because you were english...I bet it was a combination of your inability to drive a car and the fact that you're a self-centered whiny little baby girl.

They don't let 10 years old girls drive a car...why should they let you? :think:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
FlipSide said:
Thank you Transcend.

JMAC, shut up and practice more the next time you want to pass your driving license. I bet you didn't fail because you were english...I bet it was a combination of your inability to drive a car and the fact that you're a self-centered whiny little baby girl.

They don't let 10 years old girls drive a car...why should they let you? :think:
Just think, one day he will grow up and reside here as an adult with responsibilities. Hopefully darwinism will take over before that day arrives.

I have heard alot of excuses, but saying he failed his driving test because he was english and french people hated him because he had money, well that is a new one to me.

I think he needs to learn to spell, use proper grammar and punctuation in english first, then post intelligibly on internet forums. Maybe sometime by 2025 he will be ready to go. Maybe by then he will have a license?

Until then, i hope angry little asshats like him are kept off the road.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Just before i go to bed, i would like to mention that while i agree that no one is a worse speller/typer then you, i would like to disagree that no one has worst luck.

The guy who just got beheaded in Iraq was not unluckier then you i suppose, neither was the kid born into poverty and famine in ethiopia. You are indeed the unluckiest. Please get a greater view of the world outside of your sheltered little suburban white boy life.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Exactly, If you think life is hard In canada, Try living in a third world country you little pussy. :mumble:

BTW: i passed my drivers test the first time, with no mistakes. I'm dumb. Its not that hard to pass the test, but im glad you didnt, Because we dont need any more Dumbasses on the road.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Any idiot can pass a drivers license test. In fact, in my opinion it should be a whole lot harder based on how many clowns on the road cant drive.

Im missing school becasue I had hand surgery yesterday, not to mention missing collegiate racing season. And I dont consider myself unfortunate at all. Quit your bitching, bitch.

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
Transcend said:
you are an idiot jmac.

1- you do not fail because you are english, you fail because you cannot drive.

That about sums it up.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Wow another good piece of literature by JMAC!

:rolleyes:

You should probably improve on your people skills also cause I'm sure that had a lot to do on you failing that pre-school driving test.

Have to go now collect some empty aluminium cans to pay for food... cause you know French people are poor and English people are rich, everybody knows that!

Good luck with life kid!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hey, if it makes you feel better, I passed my driving test the first time around, working on about an hour of sleep, making so many mistakes that it actually scares me that I passed.

All the electronics I ever buy seem to work right the first time, every time.

I've always done well in my math classes.

Oh, and I can actually type coherant sentences!

There, now, doesn't that make you feel better? :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
JMAC, it sounds like you failed the written part of the exam? If that is correct you do not deserve to be on the road. I was bored and took the online test and got 51 out of 64 or 80%, you only need 75% to pass. The test was not easy for me but seeing as though I have never driven in Canada, completely unfamiliar with their laws and regulations it was pretty easy. A little common sense is all it takes.

http://www.yd.com/YoungDrivers/default.asp?page_id=24&SAAQ_Test=11

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
chicodude01 said:
Exactly, If you think life is hard In canada, Try living in a third world country you little pussy. :mumble:
But Canada *IS* a third world country........ :confused:

BTW: i passed my drivers test the first time, with no mistakes. I'm dumb. Its not that hard to pass the test, but im glad you didnt, Because we dont need any more Dumbasses on the road.
Yeah - but the U.S. has drivers tests that a friggin' chimpanzee could pass. Of course, maybe Canada does too. :think:

-S.S.-

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Transcend said:
jozz, meet me downtown and i'll buy you a poutine seeing as i am a rich english guy. ill give you my cans too!
Poutine... :drool:

Hope your cans are full... of beer! :thumb:

BadFastard

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Belgium
you call that unlucky?
poor you, let's start a fund for you.
Ask the iraki, palestinian, Sudanese, homeless, Aids-infected and handicapped, and victims of violence and accidents about luck. Just to name a few.
I've been in Quebec province long enough to see more homeless people than mountainbikers.

compared to them, don't you find your thread a bit selfish?

Funky Monk

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
near El circulo Polar Arctico
SkaredShtles said:
but the U.S. has drivers tests that a friggin' chimpanzee could pass.
agreed...you should see how pedant the inspectors can be here in Finland.

You have to pass the practise test 3 times with a maximum 1 mistake in the written part and max 2 mistakes in the pictures in order to be allowed to take the real theory test. The test has like what, 60 questions? Damn.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Funky Monk said:
You have to pass the practise test 3 times with a maximum 1 mistake in the written part and max 2 mistakes in the pictures in order to be allowed to take the real theory test. The test has like what, 60 questions? Damn.
GOOD!

I get nearly hit 2-3x/day, whether in my jeep, scooter, or roadie. People simply don't know how to drive, the rules of the road and lack an attention span.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Hmm well I seem t be well hated here and I will be more happy to be un-registered as a ridemonkey, if anyone can do that for me. Another thing I very much doubt many of you have ever even been to a 3rd world country, but somehw you all seem to know sooo much. Oh but no of course sitting at home watching the news will make you an expert about that. It's great to see that all the other quebecois think quebec is such a great and perfect place with no corupt people. Anyhow I;m more than happy to leave this website because and quebec because I don't give a **** about any of you anyways.

J

JRB

You have upped your level of stupidity with the above post. I have been to Mexico, which is a 3rd world country. Don't EVER call anyone stupid until you can compose a complete sentence without errors. BTW - corrupt has two Rs.

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
JMAC said:
Hmm well I seem t be well hated here and I will be more happy to be un-registered as a ridemonkey, if anyone can do that for me. Another thing I very much doubt many of you have ever even been to a 3rd world country, but somehw you all seem to know sooo much. Oh but no of course sitting at home watching the news will make you an expert about that. It's great to see that all the other quebecois think quebec is such a great and perfect place with no corupt people. Anyhow I;m more than happy to leave this website because and quebec because I don't give a **** about any of you anyways.
JMAC, I have met you in person and you seemed like a reasonable kid. I know you are also very good in school but you still sound a like complete moron online.

You are so negative that I am not surprise that bad things happens to you, it is called Karma.

You only post on here to complain and bitch. Don`t be suprise that people are giving on hard time on RM.

You blame everything that is happening to you to being a english speaking person living in Québec. That is too easy and quite sad.

You were nice to me when we met and then I find out that you are totally racist and that you probably depise me because I am french speaking. I take your racist comments as a personnal insult.

Grow up, smile and everything will be better , if not, blame it on the french and get the hell out of the province.