Quantcast

Does anyone have worse lcuk than me?

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
My luck hasn't been top notch lately either, at the moment I happen to have a broken foot, a case of Pancreatitous (acid eating away at my stomach), and am knocked up on painkillers, the rest of my year before this has been a string of bad luck, with the exception of going to Whistler, but I still deal with it without whining even though I am most likely younger then you, life is full of problems but whining about them does not make them go away.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Deyv said:
JMAC, I have met you in person and you seemed like a reasonable kid. I know you are also very good in school but you still sound a like complete moron online.

You are so negative that I am not surprise that bad things happens to you, it is called Karma.

You only post on here to complain and bitch. Don`t be suprise that people are giving on hard time on RM.

You blame everything that is happening to you to being a english speaking person living in Québec. That is too easy and quite sad.

You were nice to me when we met and then I find out that you are totally racist and that you probably depise me because I am french speaking. I take your racist comments as a personnal insult.

Grow up, smile and everything will be better , if not, blame it on the french and get the hell out of the province.
Deyv you are a great guy and I actaully do have many friends that are french. I don't mean all french ppl in quebec hate english ppl and vice versa. However it is a fact that valleyfeild is under investigation for specifically failing english kids. People have already been fired from there for doing this.
If someone failed you on something because you spoke french I;m sure you wouldn;t be to pleased about it.
Anyways I do come off as a complete racist asshole on this website. The fact is I don;t care enought to even spell or reread what I write on this forum. So saying that I'll happily never post here again seeing as all I seem to do is make people hate me online and think I;m retarded. It's true I have terrible social skills online but not in real life. :monkey:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
.:Jeenyus:. said:
My luck hasn't been top notch lately either, at the moment I happen to have a broken foot, a case of Pancreatitous (acid eating away at my stomach), and am knocked up on painkillers, the rest of my year before this has been a string of bad luck, with the exception of going to Whistler, but I still deal with it without whining even though I am most likely younger then you, life is full of problems but whining about them does not make them go away.

YEah you're right but everything in my life has gotten extremly ****ty since my uncle went and killed himself a few months ago and he was as close to me as my own father. So that has made me for now atleast more of a whinny person.

Shmoe

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Calgary, Canada eh?
Transcend said:
you are an idiot jmac.

1- you do not fail because you are english, you fail because you cannot drive.
2- the vast majority of english people do not have more money then french people
3- you are an utter moron and deserve to fail.

also, funny how you are english yet cannot spell a single word correctly. Stay in school, you need it.
In some parts of quebec english people are really looked down upon. One of my good friends was beated almost to death after school when he answered a question in english by accident.

Who pissed in you coffee this morning..

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Shmoe said:
In some parts of quebec english people are really looked down upon. One of my good friends was beated almost to death after school when he answered a question in english by accident.

Who pissed in you coffee this morning..

Thank you for backing me up on something. I'll keep posting till ppl stop posting on thsi thread lol