Quantcast

Does anyone here play neverball?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, so Neverball is my snood. I don't suggest any of you download it!

But if you already have, have any of you gotten past Level 16 in Mehdi's Levels? i can't seem to beat it :mumble:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
steve45 said:
neither have i, care to share?
i have so spare time to be wasted away on pointless actvities, this sounds like a prime candidate.

OK, but consider yourself warned!

It starts off as just fun, but then you want to beat the next level, and the next level, and the next level........... Then you beat Easy, and have to move on to Hard. Then you beat hard, and think its over, but no....... Then it keeps you up at night, and you can't stop thinking about it!

Click Here, If You Dare

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
yup was up late last night playing away, and some this morning too, great game, i've been blitzing the easy levels up until a certain level, i'm determined to get further though.

certainly is bloody addictive :mumble:
but you did give me fair warning :help:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
steve45 said:
yup was up late last night playing away, and some this morning too, great game, i've been blitzing the easy levels up until a certain level, i'm determined to get further though.

certainly is bloody addictive :mumble:
but you did give me fair warning :help:

See, I tol' Ya!!

What level are you getting stuck at? I finallllllly Passed 16 in Mehndi's levels, 17 is even harder!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
WestCoastHucker said:
not enough quadratic equations for you?
Actually, I thought it was too complicated :p

Time wasters for me need to be supremely simple... Like this or this. The whole tilting floor thing just wasn't doin' it for me...