Quantcast

Does anyone if/where I could find Qranc gloves?

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
So many years ago, actually the last year I believe Qranc was around, I was at the Mount Snow NCS and got like 5 pairs of Qranc gloves at their tent for a great price.

It's been many years later and I am on my last pair :( . I absolutely love these gloves and was hoping maybe someone knows a place that might have a few floating around. If you're a local to the NE races (specifically 10e) I'll hook you up with some brewskies. I don't think I could run any other type of gloves.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Well I'm trying to decipher what the tag says for size, and I think it's says X-Large which seems about right.

I had a couple of each style, and at this point I'll take any style I can find.

Tell me, am I crazy for trying to find a pair of gloves that hasn't been made for probably 5 years? :eek: :D

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
Originally posted by Acadian
seems like they are rare...so for YOU...$20 a finger...:rolleyes:

dunno....cheap I guess. They are somewhere collecting dust. I know I have at least one pair somewhere, just couldn't tell you exactly where right now ;) I would have to check..
PM me if you find em...:D

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Originally posted by auntesther
Those gloves were indeed awesome....just for giggles Acadian...what are you looking to get for a pair?.
Yep, most comfortable pair of gloves I ever used. No rubbing or abrasion with either model, not bulky, tough, decent ventilation for a full finger, and excellent stitching.

I don't know what I'll do when my last pair bites the dust :(

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
Originally posted by Inclag
Yep, most comfortable pair of gloves I ever used. No rubbing or abrasion with either model, not bulky, tough, decent ventilation for a full finger, and excellent stitching.

I don't know what I'll do when my last pair bites the dust :(
I always kinda hope I will go into a shop I have never been in before and find a slew of them