Does anyone know about the Voodoo Ogun Saint frames on Ebay?

Discussion in 'The Shop' started by svttodd, Jan 15, 2008.

1. svttodd

svttodd Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Voodoo-Ogun-Ful...ryZ98083QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They are offering a full suspension Voodoo 'Ogun Saint' frame on Ebay for a decent price. I was thinking about building my first 'real' mountain bike. I want to start biking for fun, exercise, and as a training aid for my motorcycle (offroad) harescamble racing. I want the full suspension for hard trail riding, some small jumps, and to make the bike feel simular to my mx motorcycle. ANYWAY... I was wondering if this Voodoo frame is a good start. I know, I know, there are probably much better frames, but is this one decent? Will I be able to mount a big tire/rim on this frame? Does anyone out there have one in finished form that you want to show off? Let me know. Thanks. -Todd

Please register to disable this ad.

2. kev211

kev211 Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Do it. 400 bucks? the 5th element shock is worth about that much, so id go for it. that is, if it isnt a scam

3. skatetokil

skatetokil Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Unless 5th elements are now considered vintage, $400 should buy you about 4 of them.

4. skatetokil

skatetokil Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    I wouldn't use that frame for a trail bike because of the interrupted seat tube, but i'm tall.