Quantcast

Does anyone know what this could be, or what causes it?

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
I noticed this a few months ago, I'd extend my leg, flex my calf and staighten out my foot, and curl my toes, then when id try to extend them back to normalm my calf would hurt a lot and my toes would be stuck. then i;d have to move then by hand. to get that back to normal.. i think its my tendon im not sure but im freaked out. And Today, I bent my wrist towards me, and madea fist, then when i would go to bring it back, my pinky would get stuck and id have to move. and i think thats with my tendon too. its really wierd. anyone know wtf this is... lol

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
i think you are out of your mind and your body is ****ed up, im saying this because you look ****ed up. lol

oh and i finshed that video, it is shweet

one more thing, i would go to the doctors some time with your mom and have them look at you :thumb:

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
i'm not sure what your problem is, but i dohave a similar thing, i snapped the tendon in my pinky a long time ago and never got it seen to, i can pull it in but i cant extend it out again, and it only extends so far before it wont go any further, it wont fully extend.

it could well be something to do with the tendons, but i'm no doctor so i dont know.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sounds like cramping, is it that time of month? If it is cramping you could be low on electrolytes or just plain dehydrated. If that is not is you could have carpel tunnel or some other issue with swelling, although I have never heard of this in a foot.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yes tables are okay. dashboards (or atleast mine) has small traces of dog hair which can taint the product. ohh and doctors are overrated drink more water than you normally do and plus some. this always helped with my cramping issues. but if that dont fix it then get your mom to take you to the doctor but make sure she payes for it. and dont tell them that you bike thats never a good thing. then they will know that your comming back lol.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Yeah. I figured out I can do that stuff while watching tv.
Basically you're just simulating a muscle cramp. I wouldn't worry about it since it can only be done intentionally.

solve your problem or at least diagnose. I have bad arthritis and use the ice bath method. drop your ankle (or other limb/joint) in a bucket when you are having symptoms, water and alot of ice. the first ten minutes suck but afterwards do twenty minutes total in the soak stay off the limb, sleep with it elevated (if possible) and you should feel better in the morning. and 8.9 % beer and 800 mg of ibuprofen cant hurt you! I'm suffering from a fall off the weesaw today.... ugghhhh weak wrist slapped silly