Quantcast

Does anyone want to show me how to ride TW?

SoCal Life

Chimp
Nov 30, 2006
San Diego
I've only ridden it once and none of us had been there before, so the only line we rode was strait down the way we hiked up. I've seen a bunch of video on here on the many different lines to take, but I have no idea how to find them.

I'm not as fast as some but not as slow as some either. And I ride and '04 Enduro, so no DH bike here. But if someone wants to help me out, that would be cool.

:cheers:

socalpride

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Encinitas CA
ill be up there either sunday or monday with a couple buddies. We know a few but weve only been there twice so for the most part were in the same boat =( (except my boats holdin a dh bike)

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
I've only ridden it once and none of us had been there before, so the only line we rode was strait down the way we hiked up. I've seen a bunch of video on here on the many different lines to take, but I have no idea how to find them.

I'm not as fast as some but not as slow as some either. And I ride and '04 Enduro, so no DH bike here. But if someone wants to help me out, that would be cool.

:cheers:
where you located bro? hit me up id be glad to show you around 8587177949

i finally fixed my frame and added a replaceable derailleur hanger, so now i can ride sometime soon... i'd be stoked to hit it up and bomb every trail if time allows.
i doubt i'll be able to make Fontana this weekend(as if i were ever able to before), so i might be able to ride this weekend and hopefully not break my bike again...
PM's will be shotgunned if i can ride.

SoCal Life

Chimp
Nov 30, 2006
San Diego
Thanks guys, I had to go out of town so I wasn't able to reply.

I'm hitting it up with my buddy on Fri @ 2-2:30ish. I'm out for this weekend cause I have a few Audi meets that I already confirmed, but if none of you can ride Fri, hit me up on a PM when ever you guys go out. I live less than 5min away, so it's easy for me to get there.

Or you all can call me. 619.368.2773 - Art

lovebunny, I'll definitely hit you up soon