Quantcast

Does Kadvang still rule???

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Zach Dank said:

I've been told by a reliable source that Zach Dank is Kadvang's alter-ego. He made up the new name in an attempt to hide his new found weed habit from his parants.

If they find out what he's been up to they're going to take away his Demo 9 privileges.

J

JRB

This was definitely a "does the kadvang rule" thread. Thanks for getting it back on track. Where is mack, anyway??

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I'm indifferent about Kadvang so that pretty much means he doesn't rule.

Now SB sucks and I hate MMike and Mack can't spell, apparently so bad that he can't even type his password in anymore.

Loco..... well is just loco.

J

JRB

DRB said:
I'm indifferent about Kadvang so that pretty much means he doesn't rule.

Now SB sucks and I hate MMike and Mack can't spell, apparently so bad that he can't even type his password in anymore.

Loco..... well is just loco.
Pauvre Mack.

J

JRB

Actually, NO.

*I just thought his avatar was funny, because he really thinks he rules. hahahaha

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey is an experimental anarchist commune - no one rules, we are all self-governed.

I call house meeting to discuss Kadvang's ego trip.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
But I am your King......... :think:
Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
the Kadvang has never ruled. It is impossible to rule when you are getting owned by your own hair.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!
The LotL looks hot:

J

JRB

Me and Wumpus saw some D & D guys on a ride a few weeks ago. It was great.

Who is fluffy???