Quantcast

does monkeys have/ride motorcycles ?!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
1996 Husaberg FC400

I hope before next summer I will start a chopper project, but my truck keeps getting put off and that needs to be done first.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Kind of pointless to buy around here(rainy season) but I like to rent Harley Davidsons from time to time for short road trips. I don't necessarly like them more than any other, but they are the only ones that rent around here.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Downhiller said:
so do you monkey except pedal kind bikes ride bikes on fuel ?? and which one ?
or which one are you gonna buy soon...?!
Sounds like you don't have one and are considering getting one. If so, take the Motorcycle Safety Course. You'll learn things you wouldn't expect and it includes your licensing, so that's cool. And if you are getting your first bike, remember... this is your first bike, not your last... unless you get a bike too powerful, then it might be your last, period.

Here's my bike and a photo of my girl in her new gear :D

/\ /\

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
05 Shadow here, canned pic, currently undergoing custom paint, Getting blacked out, with a Purple candy and white realistic flame, so far front fender and tank are done, rear fender comes of this coming week, will post a complete pic when done

Percy

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Christchurch NZ
I have 2 moto's, a wee 91 Kawasaki ZXR250 road bike, nice wee sports bike, really cheap to run too!:D

And a 91 Suzuki RMX 250 dirtbike. Fun and scary all in one!:evil:

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Percy said:
I have 2 moto's, a wee 91 Kawasaki ZXR250 road bike, nice wee sports bike, really cheap to run too!:D

And a 91 Suzuki RMX 250 dirtbike. Fun and scary all in one!:evil:

Damn your lucky ! Those RMXs are way to much fun, and yours is in sick condition !

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
i want a suzuki gs500f, or a suzuki katana 600, my dad says i may be able to get one here soon when i ca get my license [i am only 15]

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
specializedride said:
i want a suzuki gs500f, or a suzuki katana 600, my dad says i may be able to get one here soon when i ca get my license [i am only 15]
take the class, wear a lid, try not to die.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis

los jefes

Monkey
May 10, 2004
Asheville, NC
Tenchiro said:
Hopefully I should have a Ducati early next year, or perhaps one of these;

:heart:
I currently ride a '99 Duc Monster 750.
That Norton is SICK!! I recently read that the money troubles plaguing Norton were forcing them to cancel production on that machine. Anyone know different??

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
los jefes said:
I currently ride a '99 Duc Monster 750.
That Norton is SICK!! I recently read that the money troubles plaguing Norton were forcing them to cancel production on that machine. Anyone know different??
Man I hope not, I was really hoping they would go into full produciton.

psychobiker

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
charlotte nc
ocasionaly a honda 230R 4 stroke, good starter bike suspension kinda sucks but hay 1st time on one i was gettin air in half an hour... it was real muddy out and eatin dirt often but yeah i ride

MrDirt

Chimp
Oct 21, 2004
Eden, UT
I'm a little weary of tracking my SV until it is all paid off, so I've also been looking into getting an Aprilia RS250 for a track bike. Two stroke, woohoo!