Quantcast

Does this Kick ass or what !!!

splat

Nam I am
I got home from work. and my wife has to go get my daughter at Cheerleading practice, so I'm home with my Son. and he come out and says dady did you see my stunt ?

he had arranged the teeter tooter and some bridge work. so we both do that a couple of times. Then he says Daddy , I want to go for a ride! so I grabbed my Light ( just in case ) and off we go into the woods!

Dam I :love: that Kid!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
splat said:
I got home from work. and my wife has to go get my daughter at Cheerleading practice, so I'm home with my Son. and he come out and says dady did you see my stunt ?

he had arranged the teeter tooter and some bridge work. so we both do that a couple of times. Then he says Daddy , I want to go for a ride! so I grabbed my Light ( just in case ) and off we go into the woods!

Dam I :love: that Kid!
aawww!!!! I wish I could give you a REP for being such a cute dad!! :love: I'm still trying to figure out the best way to teach mine to ride. He's 6. It ain't easy. :love:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That rocks!

If my daughter didn't enjoy rides in the trailer so much, I might get her to ride her bike more.