Quantcast

Does this look like a man that drinks cheap beer?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by Mtbkngrl
Tweek
Halloween 2002
Nuff said.
OK....so i finally noticed it.....You are wearing a UT hat.

so what 'choo tryin' to say mang?
:mad:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by jugdish
Great googly moogly, is that a Genny LIGHT (?!) in your hand, sir?!
I saw that Genny Light can too!

How many Rochester Monkeys do we have out there??

And do they still call it Genny or is everything called some fancy smanchy micro-brew type name now that the new owners have been in place for a while at High Falls?

I have fond memories of Genny pounders during my years at Fredonia State College!!

Who knew I'd be able to experience so many Rochester memories by joining this forum.

Great stuff.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by MMcG

And do they still call it Genny or is everything called some fancy smanchy micro-brew type name now that the new owners have been in place for a while at High Falls?

I have fond memories of Genny pounders during my years at Fredonia State College!!

Who knew I'd be able to experience so many Rochester memories by joining this forum.

Great stuff.
Well some of us nor cal monkies have jumped in here...like me...my sole purpose in here is to torment tweek...be sure to check out his pic on the first page.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by dh girlie
Well some of us nor cal monkies have jumped in here...like me...my sole purpose in here is to torment tweek...be sure to check out his pic on the first page.
I've perused the entire thread............great back and forth stuff from everyone!

Cheers!

MMcG (a former Rochester guy)

kettenring

Chimp
Nov 14, 2002
ra cha cha

Great stuff.
High falls still kept the genny line, 12 horse got a big marketing push, bunch of PT Cruisers drining around with their logo. You still can get pounders, and they even still make cream ale (tweeks personal favorite).:D

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by kettenring
High falls still kept the genny line, 12 horse got a big marketing push, bunch of PT Cruisers drining around with their logo. You still can get pounders, and they even still make cream ale (tweeks personal favorite).:D
My oldest brother used to work for Genny in sales.........worked there for years.....and got to drive one of thos PT cruisers.......but then the new ownership came in and treated all the devoted employees like ****e!

So now my brother is with a local distributor and doing great. He loves being able to seel so many different products to his customers. Plus I can now get free swag from a bunch of different companies instead of just Genny beer glasses, golf shirts etc. etc!

Go Amerks! :) Too bad they aren't doing so well this year. I used to love to go to games at the War Memorial (but it's not called that anymore is it!?).

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
My oldest brother used to work for Genny in sales.........worked there for years.....and got to drive one of thos PT cruisers.......but then the new ownership came in and treated all the devoted employees like ****e!

So now my brother is with a local distributor and doing great. He loves being able to seel so many different products to his customers. Plus I can now get free swag from a bunch of different companies instead of just Genny beer glasses, golf shirts etc. etc!

Go Amerks! :) Too bad they aren't doing so well this year. I used to love to go to games at the War Memorial (but it's not called that anymore is it!?).
Speaking of avatars, yours just scares me in the same way that the teletubbies do. Who/What is it?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Lucee
Speaking of avatars, yours just scares me in the same way that the teletubbies do. Who/What is it?
That's Barry, and he's a harmless character featured on recent album covers by the band Marillion (they used to be good, but lately are a big dissapointment, but I thought the character was kinda cool........I guess not though)

I'm still on the search for the right Avatar, but haven't found it yet.

Perhaps one of a guy getting stabbed in the back repeatedly by his cheating wife would be most appropriate right now.

:angry:

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
I'm still on the search for the right Avatar, but haven't found it yet.

Perhaps one of a guy getting stabbed in the back repeatedly by his cheating wife would be most appropriate right now.

:angry:
:think: Uhhhhh, yeeeah… you might want to wait a few (dozen) months or so on that one. I think your current avatar will work just fine for now there, partner. :eek:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Tweek
:think: Uhhhhh, yeeeah… you might want to wait a few (dozen) months or so on that one. I think your current avatar will work just fine for now there, partner. :eek:
Probably right Tweek.

Sorry bout that........just venting........for reference go to Spike's thread about his date and you'll get the gist of things here.

Take care,

MMcG

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Damn dude, sorry to hear that... I went thru it about 14 years ago (no kids involved luckily). All I can tell ya is 14 years later I know for a fact that my life is 1,000,000,000 times better than it would have ever been with her. All the best to ya... :monkey: