Quantcast

Does This Mean I'm A Dumb Monkey?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
bluebug32 said:
this is an annual fee???

In the words of the Immortal Tom Waits......

The Large Print Giveth and the Small Print Taketh away.....

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
It's always been an annual fee. http://www.ridemonkey.com/shop/subscribe/

It's $1.60/month, you don't see external ads, don't get popups, you get more PM space, and your photo gallery space is doubled. This will carry across to all the monkey sites as they're developed.

I'm working on a rebate offer for Premiums to get some cash back on TShirt orders, but no Stinky, I'm not going to include a free tshirt when the tshirts cost more than the memberships :rolleyes:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ridemonkey said:
It's always been an annual fee. http://www.ridemonkey.com/shop/subscribe/

It's $1.60/month, you don't see external ads, don't get popups, you get more PM space, and your photo gallery space is doubled. This will carry across to all the monkey sites as they're developed.

I'm working on a rebate offer for Premiums to get some cash back on TShirt orders, but no Stinky, I'm not going to include a free tshirt when the tshirts cost more than the memberships :rolleyes:
Make it $21 then, so it's a wash. Ya got people all over the country advertising for you. Membership skyrockets, and so do ad rates.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
It's not quite that simple. There will be a tshirt rebate for premiums, but I can't give them away (yes, this will be applied retroactively to any premiums who have already ordered, or are planning on ordering).

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ridemonkey said:
It's not quite that simple. There will be a tshirt rebate for premiums, but I can't give them away (yes, this will be applied retroactively to any premiums who have already ordered, or are planning on ordering).
I'm just sayin...

:rolleyes:

J

JRB

When I joined I just paypaled from a thread. I don't remember recurring, not that it matters. I'm just saying.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
loco said:
When I joined I just paypaled from a thread. I don't remember recurring, not that it matters. I'm just saying.
I tried to track down that thread, but it doesn't seem to be on here anymore. When I made that page I just copied and pasted from the thread. Might have just missed it.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I said there IS logic to it. However, sites like this cost a lot of time and money to run, and a great way for members support the site is by buying tshirts, and premium memberships. When the day comes that we're making a ton off advertising then I can be more liberal with that stuff, but until then...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ridemonkey said:
I said there IS logic to it. However, sites like this cost a lot of time and money to run, and a great way for members support the site is by buying tshirts, and premium memberships. When the day comes that we're making a ton off advertising then I can be more liberal with that stuff, but until then...
Why you greedy *bahstid*...........

I got three kids to feed, you know.

:p

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ridemonkey said:
Wow, that's the first time someone here has agreed with me... :D

So my challenge is to not get banned before the schwag starts flowing.

:dancing:

J

JRB

Damned if I read the terms before - I don't think this was up when I payed.

Cost is $20 per year. (billed automatically each year - cancel any time)