Quantcast

Does watching poker on TV bore you?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I am not going to click the link...but, YES poker bores the chit out of me. I wish Travel Chanel would go back to its roots & air shows about travel!

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
TN said:
I am not going to click the link...but, YES poker bores the chit out of me. I wish Travel Chanel would go back to its roots & air shows about travel!
Nothing bad about the link. Just a news article site. Otherwise, I agree... can't imagine why in the world anyone would watch poker... yet we are inundated with the commercials about it... The only part I find amusing is that one pro guy with the long hair, hat and sunglasses is a spitting image of my g/f's brother...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My guess is the people who enter the world strip poker championship are the same people who enter all poker games. These are not people I care to see take stuff off.

Now if it were the "Hot chicks only world strip poker championship", I would tune in for the final round.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Tenchiro said:
The only thing that could be worse is professional strip bowling... :dead:
I want you to picture a fat naked dude rolling a ball down the lane while the rear camera focuses in on his swinging nut sack.

For no other reason than :devil: :redhot:

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
My thoughts on TV POKER?

Women's STRIP Celebrity Poker!

announcers voice
Sandra Bernhard's got a BACK DOOR STRAIGHT against Britney Spears BIG SLICK!
Liz Hurley appears to be about to BUST OUT!
Jennifer Love Hewitt has a nice pair of QUADS!
Once and ACTIVE PLAYER, Angelina Jolie is gonna LAY DOWN for Madonna!
And Madonna is CHECKING Pam Andersons PAIR OF QUEENS! It appears tonights game will end in HEADS UP and the crowd cheering!
:D:rofl: