Quantcast

DOg are not People they are F^%$% animals!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah - but it's not from freezing. It's from getting eaten by coyotes. :p

I've seen the cats that couldn't find a warm place brought into the animal shelter. Ears frostbitten and fallen off.:dead:

Changleen said:
I have outdoor cats. They stay inside mostly but we let them come and go as they please. I think it's cruel to keep them inside. They are hunters.

They are domesticated animals. They don't know that a car will win a battle or that a coyote can out run them.

Our cats hunt plenty in the house.

But this isn't an indoor/outdoor cat debate.

Splat - send Maggie my way. We'll straighten her out ;) OR have her talk to MMcG's GF. She's allergic to animals too :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MtnBikerChk said:
They are domesticated animals. <snip>
It doesn't take much for them to become feral, though. I'd heard that the gummint in Minnesota has offered a bounty on feral cats. Apparently they're quite successful there. And it ain't a state renowned for its warm winters. :D

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
splat said:
Which Season get you ? Fall is the Season where Hay fever get me . Rag Weed is the enemy for me. but even then if I have been using my advair I don't need my Albuteral or Pro-vental.

I tried Sigulair for almost a year , but it made no difference, so the Doc took me off of it.
Peak season for me is late Spring through early Summer.

It sounds like you've run through the full gamut of meds and still suffer. That sucks.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
narlus said:
hey justsomeguy, the spots on yr forearm...is that lumps of pollen?
The white things mixed in with the sweat are tiny petals from chaperral which is the scrub that we were riding through all day.

The green stuff on my arms and glove is the pollen, as seen in this crappy picture of my shorts leg.