Quantcast

Dog Bites Off N.M. Man's Genitals

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Dog Bites Off N.M. Man's Genitals

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - A man whose genitals were bitten off by a pit bull remained in serious condition Tuesday, and the dog remained on the loose.

The man, who has not been identified, was attacked Monday while walking the dog. When police arrived to help, the man appeared disoriented and fled on foot but police tracked him to a nearby park, said Detective Jeff Arbogast of the Albuquerque Police Department.

The man was naked when found at the park, but it was unclear at what point he had taken off his clothes. Neighbors had seen him playing with the dog earlier in the day.

Arbogast said investigators do not know why the man was naked, and remain uncertain about some circumstances surrounding the attack.

The brown pit bull remained missing Tuesday, and police warned people who see it to stay away and call animal control.

A nearby elementary school was locked down following the incident and parents were called to pick up students who usually walk home.

Shortly after the attack Monday, Gov. Bill Richardson released a statement saying he would proposed legislation next year aimed at holding owners of dangerous dogs accountable for their pets.

08/31/04 21:05

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.
http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?flok=FF-APO-1120&idq=/ff/story/0001/20040831/2105322749.htm&sc=1120

I'm sorry, but there just has to be more to this story. :think: :dead:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hey, I've got a great idea.. Let's strip down naked and play with a pit bull!

...talk about cleaning up the shallow end of the gene pool...

J

JRB

I HATE people. Some are just too phuckin stupid. Fortunately for us his dumb stripping and playing whatever with the dog's ass won't be reproducing.

"uhm - boss I won't be in for a few days. The dog ate my junk." And I always thought the dog ate my homework was crap. :think:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Echo said:
This has to be a Darwin Honarable Mention... or a good candidate for winner if he dies...
Ahh, young grasshopper. Do you not remember the award for the guy who tried to clean his balls in the golf ball cleaner? Homeboy lived (don't know if I'd still want to) but still won.

Bragging rights to whoever knows where this quote is from: "I wanna dip my balls in it!"

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Thanks for that mental image. :barfsmilie:
Well how bout THIS mental image...not sure if this is some urban legend or what but I remember hearing a story about a guy who went to a hospital cuz he had a peanut butter jar stuck in his ass and when asked why he had said peanut butter jar stuck in his ass, he said he fell on it while washing his dog in the tub...kinda weird...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Police Dog Bites Nude Man in the Genitals

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A naked man was bit in the genitals by a police dog while being arrested for running nude and entering homes in a Minneapolis neighborhood. The man was taken to the hospital for treatment of his injuries.

According to police reports, a police canine unit found the nude suspect shortly after noon Tuesday in a house on the 5400 block of Park Avenue South.

While the officer was ordering the suspect out of the house, the suspect began hitting him, police said.

The dog, which was still leashed, bit the suspect to protect the officer.

Officer Ron Reier, a department spokesman, said police dogs are trained to bite if their partner is attacked. However, dogs are not trained to bite in the groin area. Reier said the dog likely just jumped and bit the man, who was moving around at the time.

``The dog did what the dog is trained to do, and that is protect his handler,'' Reier said.

After the man was bit, he continued to attack officers and police used a stun gun before eventually restraining him, police said.

The dog was removed from street duty while the incident is being reviewed, and the suspect is in police custody, Reier said.

12/08/04 22:26
© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press
http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?&idq=/ff/story/0001/20041208/2226032699.htm&sc=1120

J

JRB

Two things here -
1. don't do things to have police dogs need to bite you.
2. don't go flapping your ween around for easy access for the dog. That mutt just thought he was getting a treat for helping. How many dogs you know that'll turn down a hot dog???

Funny stuff about N8. hahahahaha