Quantcast

Dog gives birth to kitten

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Dog gives birth to kitten
Deutsche Presse | August 30 2004

People have flocked to a small village on the outskirts of Cambodia's capital after a man claimed that his ten-year-old pet dog has defied nature and the ancient tradition of her species reviling cats and given birth to a kitten.

Owner Te Huot told Deutsche Presse-Agentur that his dog, called Knou, gave birth to a grey tabby kitten after he was visited by a forest monk who claimed that the dog had mated with a tiger.

He said it was only the second time in the dog's life that she had given birth, and that the first time, five years earlier, she had produced normal canine puppies.

However, he claimed that last Tuesday, Knou went into labour at his Chhbar Ampou village home and produced a single kitten.

The phenomenon has brought crowds thronging to Te Huot's home to burn incense and give donations towards the dog and its tiny kitten, which Te Huot says is a sign from the gods.

"This animal cries like a cat, and its face is like a cat, but its feet are bigger than a cat's and look more like a dog's feet," local media quoted Te Huot as saying.

However, one visitor on Friday was less than impressed.

"It is a kitten," the man told DPA. "I only went to see what it looked like, but when the owner told me I had to pray to the dog, I left. I don't believe him that this kitten came from his dog."

Animal husbandry experts also cast doubts on the ability of a dog to give birth to a cat, but sheer curiosity value still saw hundreds of Cambodians mobbing the bemused new canine mother in a rush to witness the alleged strange birth for themselves.

Linky: http://smh.com.au/articles/2004/08/29/1093717834174.html?oneclick=true

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yeah, uhh, my cat gave birth to .. uhh .. a guinea pig. Yeah. So, come see it and stuff. And give me money.

It's a miracle, I tells ya'!

J

JRB

What was his dog doing phucking a tiger??? This is N8's lamest. Go make some jambalaya.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I call bullsh:t...
N8 said:
People have flocked to a small village on the outskirts of Cambodia's capital after a man claimed that his ten-year-old pet dog...
Dog's aren't pets in Cambodia, they're what's for lunch.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
LordOpie said:
I call bullsh:t...

Dog's aren't pets in Cambodia, they're what's for lunch.
That's why it specified "pet" ;) You have to be specific about such things there.

"Oh you meant you wanted me to feed your dog while you were gone. ":p

J

JRB

Zark said:
That's why it specified "pet" ;) You have to be specific about such things there.

"Oh you meant you wanted me to feed your dog while you were gone. ":p

haha - I said give the dog lunch, not make the dog lunch.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
haha - I said give the dog lunch, not make the dog lunch.

"Now let me get this straight. We hired you to babysit the kids, and instead you cooked and ate them BOTH?"

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
binary visions said:

"Now let me get this straight. We hired you to babysit the kids, and instead you cooked and ate them BOTH?"
Larson RULES! (we even share the same name :D)

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
See, when a Catholic beats off, a God kills a kitten. When a Buddhist does it, one gets reincarnated under mysterious circumstances.