Quantcast

Dog needs a good home (X-post from colorado)

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
My roomates found a stray dog a while ago and I have been taking care of her. I really hoped to be able to adopt her but I have about 150 dollars to my name and no job, so very sadly I don't think i can keep her. She's a 2 year old German Shepherd mix and is really sweet. She plays very well with our other dog and I have only heard her bark once when the dogs next door were going nuts. She is spayed, and the Humane society will take care of any shots or boosters that she needs. Right now I am basically a foster-owner, the Humane Society has her on record and up for adooption. She hasn't done any damage to our house, although she did chew up a couple dirty socks and one old axo glove I left on the floor. In just a short time I have been able to tech her to stay off the funiture, not pull on the leash, and come when called, so clearly she is still fairly trainable. If you are interested and would like to come meet her, or have any questions, send me an email at Philip.Wheeler@Colorado.edu. I live in south Boulder, CO.

pics